Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Modern family. Time to launch nukes

no shame in being a volcel if the alternative is to become a faggot

It's over and there's no going back.

praying for this badboy to finish these cucks

show this to older people and finally make them understand that they built a fucked up world in which it's no longer possible to succeed.
It's over and there's no going back.

show this to older people and finally make them understand that they built a fucked up world in which it's no longer possible to succeed.
Would show this to father, but he doesnt use inernets, and doesnt understand english, so man is uneducated about world's degeneracy. He thinks america good place, and my life failed because I not emigrated to USA or UK

Would show this to father, but he doesnt use inernets, and doesnt understand english, so man is uneducated about world's degeneracy. He thinks america good place, and my life failed because I not emigrated to USA or UK
he would probably still understand the pics at least. the emigration idea is hilarious, only people with connections emigrated successfully and they took wives from their hometowns, not foreign wives.

This is degenerate as fuck. I hope they all catch AIDS and die.

View attachment 122117
praying for this badboy to finish these cucks
Cope, the Elite Kikes probably already have free energy or super efficient solar power and they are keeping it under wraps. Oil is all about controlling the world. Kike puppet states like Saudi Arabia can control Empires like the USA through oil.

Imagine if energy was nearly free and endless, half of the world’s economy would collapse.

did we build or create this?

who created this?

fucking freak show

What. The. Fuck.

"the men are straight and don't have sex with each other"

Then use the proper term for your degeneracy. Polyandry.
Or better. Your mother is a whore, that convinced her legal husband that she can fuck someone on the side and it's not cheating, because "it's a lifestyle and my sexuality".

I just hope none of the men involved in this got to reproduce in this arrangement and they are all someone else's.

Last edited:
Story after story, I look at this degeneracy and say to myself...

monogamy is a thing of the past, welcome to the feminist world

It creeps me out that a tattooed landwhale is capable of looking down 2 average man without any afford.