Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Modern "educational" system/grade communism

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A bad joke tbh, there are two kinds of questions in exams in university: a) the questions that every retard can answer, b) shit nobody can solve except by guessing and luck. I am so tired of learning that shit, in the exams they never ask what's written in the fucking books they give us. They ask completely specific questions about stuff that wasn't even in the literature they gave us or that wasn't even said in the lectures - and you cannot even extrapolate it from the information you got, especially when they ask for an exact value that wasn't in the book.
It's tiring when you read everything and then they ask an entirely different question with stuff that was never thematised. And then a retard who learned nothing, but has more luck in guessing gets the better grade. I learn for days and it doesn't help in the slightest, because they ask something else. Where should I take the information from? I mean it's not like we have a formula to calculate the fucking values they ask. No idea, haven't read about it. And then the other questions are for retards.
In the end everyone gets a mediocre grade so that they can feign balance in their exams, no: There is no balance, you just don't give good/bad grades anymore and give everyone either a B or C (unless that person did literally nothing).
The 80/20 rule is accurate and everyone that doesn't follow it is a retard (unless they are forced to perform by an outside force like parents). Putting effort into stuff is redundant and when you have the luck of having a family that doesn't require As/Bs do only the absolute bare minimum, if not: It's over and we are in the same situation, boomers really believe that you should still have ambition in a world that makes everyone equally mediocre in grades. Furthermore, grades don't matter anyways, only real life experiences (like having been to a foreign country, having studied at a good university, having a background from various jobs thereby showing the ability to adapt) matter, because the globohomo decadence in the current age requires you to make debts in the thousands before even being allowed to work in a remotely decent job. And multiple choice is rabulistics/pilpul anyways in the higher semesters. JFL, it's over in every aspect of life. Pure grade communism.
@SocialzERo, what you said about school is true, it continues in university. There are only few exceptions like for example math/physics/chemistry.

shotgun airpod

Maybe you're just a retard.

Maybe you're just a retard.
Yes, like almost everyone nowadays in the education system, wouldn't have gone into it, jfl, but today you are forced to do it if you remotely want to stay afloat due to forced competition (imported by great humanitarians). Jfl, I would have never gone into a university if it wasn't for the fact that a) my parents forced me and b) because it's a requirement for the modern labor market, doing something for self-improvement alone is retarded anyways. I see no point in trying to improve myself without getting something back.

Read everything, yes it triggers me as well. You study, put effort in something but popular kids who use bullied nerds for "colleague help " still manage to do well despite not giving shit about it. Your position in society isnt determined by grades, rather than social skills and factors that affect it eg looks. My dad was not straight a student yet he managed to do well bc he had connections, i struggle with social contacts and im pretty sure that my academic future will not be bright. Same goes with my brother whos in the top 1% of students of the year but his ntness does not exist.
Brutal. The modern world deserves to drown in spit. Pure and unadultered ragefuel.

Furthermore, grades don't matter anyways, only real life experiences
Yep that's why I don't understand people who do useless shit like an Honour's. You're much better off spending your time fucking girls and networking. Since the former isn't an option to us and the latter is quite hard if you cannot do the former either, we're basically screwed from the get go

Yep that's why I don't understand people who do useless shit like an Honour's. You're much better off spending your time fucking girls and networking. Since the former isn't an option to us and the latter is quite hard if you cannot do the former either, we're basically screwed from the get go
Incredibly brutal, the only thing you can really do is to give others tuition when you aren't attractive/NT thereby hoping to generate a sense of comradeship, some are even thankful (many are however ungrateful bastards).