Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern day eugenics and you.

Curry

Curry

Greycel
Worlds 8 richest men have as much wealth as half of the worlds population. Think about this for a minute. Most of the supply of money is in the hands of a few. Similar to bitcoin, a limited supply will cause demand to increase. Money is being used as a eugenics program. After the Nazis tried, the eugenics groups were given a bad name. They couldn't recover because even the sheep knew that it was bullshit. Forced sterilizations and all kinds of degenerate shit was going on in america and the west.

Rockefeller contributed large sums of money to the eugenics groups and even funded research by the Nazis. They call us degenerates but in reality they are the ones who are disillusion degenerates. Taking away chump change money so the poor rot. We call it neetbux but in reality its only a drop in the bucket compared to these rich assholes. Overtime it will be nearly impossible to get social benefits. Because why give the "degenerates" any money at all? They need that money to continue the eugenics trend.

The idea is to hoard all the money so that us peasants/"degenerates" as they call us, fight over scraps. When they control the money they control the eugenics that happen right in front of us every single day. They will make it as hard as possible to make a lot of money in the west. They will cycle the money amongst themselves claiming it as charity and investments for the greater good/humanitarianism. As a incel I can sense this degeneracy. When you're at the bottom of the barrel you can really see the bullshit for what it is.

Chad will get better jobs. Chad will get better everything. Payed by the eugenics overlords directly. If they weren't printing money to offset the fact that its being actively hoarded, it would be even more apparent what they're doing behind the scenes. The system would utterly collapse.

This is my theory why they hate incels so much. Because incels only care and invest in themselves. We have to because nothing is given or validated to us. We invest into speculative shit like bitcoin and they are afraid of that. They are afraid incels will take their precious money. Because money my friends is how they are making current day eugenics happen. It's behind the scenes entirely.

Honestly friends, if we wanted to unite we should all start investing into digital currency while we can. Litecoin, Ether, BTC, everything. Invest in this shit and take their money friends. They will continue to short this shit and be forced to buy at major losses. We may not help each other in real life because we actually hate each other. I've read so much of this board I believe most incels are complete assholes. Even myself. We would back stab each other for a chance with a landwhale 99% of the time. Thats why I suggest we work together in a virtual environment. Similar to a mmo, we can play together virtually and in a sense create the virtual economy that can benefit us all. Behind avatars we can unite similar to how we do here. If I met any of you in real life I would probably strangle your asses. But behind the internet we can give each other strength and rise.