Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern dating summarized

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
Woman struggle to tie down Chad. Whereas, men struggle to get a single date:feelsohgod:.

What do you think should be done about it?

What do you think should be done about it?
all foids should be killed. the only way to create a utopia is by exterminating foids

all foids should be killed. the only way to create a utopia is by exterminating foids
Wouldn't that cause worldwide faggotry?

Wouldn't that cause worldwide faggotry?
id rather have worldwide faggotry than fucking foids. i hate them both but fags are definitely the lesser of the two evils

id rather have worldwide faggotry than fucking foids. i hate them both but fags are definitely the lesser of the two evils
Do you think taking away their rights wouldn't be enough?

his ideas are extreme, but I think a more realistic solution is to have social reforms and cultural changes

his ideas are extreme, but I think a more realistic solution is to have social reforms and cultural changes
Any examples in mind? Looks-based or height-based affirmative action? Incel reperations?

Good summary tbh.

no. because you wouldnt take away their power. foids are the ultimate subversive agents. their power doesnt lie in physical force but with charm and persuasion. this is how they lead men astray. look at all the stories of the bible. adam and eve, samson and delilah, joeseph and the pharoah's wife. foids then had no rights but they still fucked shit up. this is also how they got their rights in the first place. by cucking men

Last edited:
Any examples in mind? Looks-based or height-based affirmative action? Incel reperations?
Those ideas may work, but it needs to reach the government, before it can be realized.

Some of my ideas: Normalize slut shaming, shame unwedded women past a certain age, encourage men and women to save themselves before marriage, bring back traditional values and gender roles, etc

no. because you wouldnt take away their power. foids are the ultimate subversive agents. their power doesnt lie in physical force but with charm and coercion. this is how they lead men astray. look at all the stories of the bible. adam and eve, samson and delilah, joeseph and the pharoah's wife. foids then had no rights but they still fucked shit up
True. Foids can't be let on their own in society, men will still simp and cuck themselves, they must be adminstered by governments or state corporations to maintain power. Wdyt?

True. Foids can't be let on their own in society, men will still simp and cuck themselves, they must be adminstered by governments or state corporations to maintain power. Wdyt?
i think the only way it would work is if foids were blinded, deafened, and had their tongues cut out at birth. but even then, there will be simps thinking it is inhumane :soy: and it wouldnt last.

but no. foids used to have no rights and then they got them. because they are subversive and manipulate their men. so i dont see any reason why it would be different if we tried taking their rights away again. the only solution to the foid problem is total annihilation

but with charm and persuasion
:yes:indeed, women do hold a type of power over men. that is why, for example, prostitutes can be used as spies. they have the power of seduction over men.

so i dont see any reason why it would be different if we tried taking their rights away again.
Since we are now more aware than ever. Feminism uncovered a lot about female nature and the COVERT power toilets have. It's now in the open.

Since we are now more aware than ever. Feminism uncovered a lot about female nature and the COVERT power toilets have. It's now in the open.
they were aware of it back then. its literally in the bible

Maybe genetically modified toilets would be the future at this point
that's a better idea actually. perhaps something in the genetics that makes women more compliant, less bitchy, more dependent, less intelligent, etc

If sex bots and AI were realistic enough, I probably wouldn't mind.
Realistic sexbots and AI are pretty much guaranteed to happen in the next 6-10 years. They'll be insanely expensive though. :feelsrope:

They'll be insanely expensive though
if demand is high enough, prices can go down i believe. there might even be more economical models to choose from, who knows.

an idea i've come across is that women are able to easily have sex anytime, but the problem they face is finding long-term relationships and not getting pumped & dumped by men. it seems like a female's idea of femcel is a woman who is not able to secure a man who is of standard to her without getting dumped or cheated on. i think female hypergamy is too great which causes this. another interesting idea i've come across is that women have a much stronger disgust response to unattractive men during sex, meanwhile men are able to treat women as just a hole but sex for women has a much more emotional aspect, which is why they identify as femcels, since most men do not meet their cutoff in attraction (which i think is due to overinflated female hypergamy).

any thoughts? i think this seems like a good nuanced view on 'femcels' since both genders view sex differently and face different problems in dating. i'm not sure how true it is. i simply came across the idea from chris williamson & vantablackpill on youtube.