Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Modern dates in 2019

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Even during the normies date, she is looking for chads to guck after normie pays for the date

If someone starts looking at their phone when I'm ever on a date with them (jfl) I'll just stand up and leave. No way am I committing myself to someone that prioritizes their phone over me

JFL those roidmaxxed bodies with incredible frames

"Gurls love dad bods bro"

"Bones doesn't matter bro, just be confident"

If someone starts looking at their phone when I'm ever on a date with them (jfl) I'll just stand up and leave. No way am I committing myself to someone that prioritizes their phone over me
But you can’t have preferences inkwell! :soy:

in 2019, even high tier normies need to put up with that bullshit to get some pussy, if they call out their foids for being self absorbed chad obsessed whore, then they'd become incel themselves

Dating is the inefficient, relies on deception, and leaves at least one person unhappy all of the time. Fuck dating.

Just shoot her like a lame horse (in borderlands 2)

Foids are always looking for something better and are brazen enough not to try to hide it.

This is why internet dating sucks. You get to go out on a date with someone who's not attracted to you, because you were anglefrauding your pics.
If I could get dates, I'd rather get one date a month with a girl who's seen me in person, than go out four times a week with foids who will instantly write me off but sit there with me and pretend to be having a conversation.

And why exactly is stoning illegal?

Meanwhile, Chad doesn't have a first date. He telepathically fucks her brains out and makes her buy him dinner.

can anyone post an English transcript of the video (translation)

she is a fucking NW1, if it was man then he would lose on the start

based, would do the same

She looking at roided out fitness models who are:

1) at their peak leanness which they don't hold for long
2) photoshopped their shit

and comparing guys who don't really exist outside of photos to her date

I would browse incels.co if I was on a date ngl

You can tell that her desire has increased when she has seen that shirtless Chad at the beginning, you can't tell because of her sunglasses covering her eyes. Its sad that we have to resort to this even though the foid's eyes will never change to be like that for us.

If this happened to me during my date I would just fucking leave and make her pay.

Yea, saw a similar scenario at a restaurant. Kid was on a date with his girl and he’s staring at her like a love struck teenage highschool girl from television sitcoms and the girl was just on her phone most of the time. I fuckin hate life. I hate the cucks who did this.

it may vaguely approximate reality but this perfectly choreographed video is a
Hoax fake psyop

I would browse incels.co if I was on a date ngl
Your date would probably instantly fuck you if you would do that. There's no way any girl could resist a guy, who's this based.

it may vaguely approximate reality but this perfectly choreographed video is aView attachment 141719
It’s a LARP for sure, but we’ve all seen videos like these before that were real. Hell, I’ve sat behind a woman at a movie theater and watched her swipe left on guys while sitting next to a guy that was probably her date.

the idiot is he who expects "loyalty" from foids, he deserves it; and why value it and go to "dates" with used up public toilet cum dumpsters?

you have been on a date?:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Jfl @ the cuck. He needs to fashionmaxx and put his time for the date. Also think of many interesting topics to keep the foid interested. Meanwhile Chad doesn't even have to be there nor to say anything. Even a fucking shirtless pic of him can make the foid head over heels

females always swing from each tree branch to the next

no foid will use a phone around me if i date one. i will smash it.
This foid needs a facial cleanse with my semen.

it's an ugly foid, imagine going on a date with an stacy...