Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Modern children look like faggots

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Has baby formula been replaced with soylent? I went to the shops today and saw this kid who looked weak as shit. He must've been 10 but he looked like he was 7. Glasses he couldn't see without, he was jumping around like a queer, weak face with no bone definition despite being built like a twig. I could probably have murdered this kid right there and then before anybody would have been able to stop me, if I really wanted to, with my bare hands. I am an aspie manlet so I can't talk about human quality, but I am a God compared to this child even in his adult form and even if he becomes a 6ft tall lanklet, he is probably even more autistic than me and riddled with all kinds of health issues and allergies. I would slap one of his bitchtits and he would have an asthma attack. I would not be surprised if one of his testicles is undescended, because that's happening to people now JFL. Guaranteed truecel, his dumpy mother was just walking around and didn't even care where he was going so she clearly wasn't raising him. I swear to god, the next generation is generation soy, only Chads will fuck while people like this poor kid will form the asexual insect-like workforce. If SHTF all of these kids will die because they cannot survive without a million and one things provided to them by other people, we have gone too deep into the rabbit hole of advancement and people are now degenerating. Even if they learned how to survive they would die of allergic reaction to some grass, miss their insulin injections or get literally eaten by the packs of starving dogs that would inevitably be roaming the streets. The only thing we are guaranteed by the coming generation at this point is a steady supply of fresh mtf trannies that creepy old gay pedos will pay to bumdrill well into their 70s (and that's beautiful bigot).

Is it nature or nurture? On one hand their environment is certainly destroying these kids, sperm counts are going down, God knows what their idiot gen X parents are feeding them, air and water is poison, they don't live on the land, they ingest so much plastic it isn't funny. On the other hand, it seems that a few centuries of industrial society not disposing of these people as infants is having a noticeable dysgenic effect as well, cuck news sources discuss caesarians giving babies bigger heads (gay alien skull).

If this is kept up were fucked

If I ever have a kid (JFL) im going to make the mum eat only organic foods during entire pregnancy and nursing. The kid will only be breast fed until weaned organic foods.
They will have a perfect diet which will be enforced
I will ensure that he goes on hikes in the countryside, plenty of other sports, (swimming, horse riding) ect.
Will encourage him to learn other languages (Chinese atleast)
Will ensure has plenty of irl social interaction with other boys
I will ensure he reaches max potential
Other points NO PLASTICs

Yet I see zoomers that tower over me everywhere I go. I'm 5'10".

the majority of children are failed experiments.

doesn't matter, they still fuck at 12 because zoomer parents actually organize activities for them unlike retarded cocooning gen X-ers, at least in eu

Yet I see zoomers that tower over me everywhere I go. I'm 5'10".

they look like this tho
What factors makes you so sure he was 10?
the way he moved and the way he spoke

probably to do with all the shit they put into the food these days in combination with children LDARing inside all day. I was raised on ZogDonalds and very rarely exercised and now I have almost zero bone definition and am borderline recessed despite the fact that my dad was a Chadlite in his prime

probably to do with all the shit they put into the food these days in combination with children LDARing inside all day. I was raised on ZogDonalds and very rarely exercised and now I have almost zero bone definition and am borderline recessed despite the fact that my dad was a Chadlite in his prime
Its not just the food you eat tbh, dont forget how fucked with tap water is. Unless you have have bottled all your life, which even then can be potentially fucked with due to the packaging and plastic. Its a mix of both tbh

murder your parents at this point, it never began
nah, it might've made me slightly more attractive if I didn't subside on McDonalds but I'd still be deformed and autistic

the way he moved and the way he spoke
Okay. I find it hard to judge this often myself tbh, kids have kind of irregular growth rates, which in itself surely is a sign of genetic lacking.

No dispute the rest of your post though, just think about the shape the mothers are in and the chemical exposure to things from all directions that has been going on their whole lives, even their mothers lives. Unless you happen to luck out and have strong genes to the point where feeding you with shitty cereal and candy bars for 18 years and still turn out Chad, you are going to suffer from this and not develop to your full potential. The worse genes you have in the spectrum below this Teflon Chad-level, the worse capacity you also have to withstand this. It's extra brutal for born truecels.