Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Modern capitalism is just endless scamming and producing unproductive debt

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
gov takes your tax money
companies scam the gov to get contract money or grants or payouts or whatever the fuck (college which is mostly a scam at this point)
people work for companies or government
that money get taxed
cycle repeats

or people sell cheap chinese shit to women in the form of electronics they use to chase chad
new product cycle every year or so, women by cheap shit
women get money from gov

In the end, none of the money being moved around is spent on anything useful.
It's not like the 1950s where it would be spent on raising a family and infrastructure for a country.

It gets pissed away on childless tinder / instagram whores who just suck up productive capital and shit out debt in different forms (consumer, gov debt, whatever).

not a single dollar of any of this will go to make the lives of single men better

The beatings will continue until moral improves. Take women's rights away and I will wage cuck.

It's just as much of an illusion as "Democracy" or "equality". It's called the American Dream because that's all it is, a dream.

We need USSR style communism right now wagecucking must be stopped and coomsumer culture should be burnt,along with İsrael and America for spreading liberal feminism (İn Hoİ4)
I know USSR had feminism tho but which is better ? Liberal capitalism teaching woman to be fat chocolate addicted twerking lesbian whores or Bolshevik communism teaching woman to work hard and be beneficial to working class and her country ?

Modern capitalism is more like feudalism without a face.

High IQ. Capitalism works as a consumism machine. They only want us to buy things and manipulate us to want more things that are unnecessary.

Also individualism makes people spend more. So they want people to be isolated and family to disappear.

Guys just buy the necessary and save money to essential things and for the future.

gov takes your tax money
companies scam the gov to get contract money or grants or payouts or whatever the fuck (college which is mostly a scam at this point)
people work for companies or government
that money get taxed
cycle repeats

or people sell cheap chinese shit to women in the form of electronics they use to chase chad
new product cycle every year or so, women by cheap shit
women get money from gov

In the end, none of the money being moved around is spent on anything useful.
It's not like the 1950s where it would be spent on raising a family and infrastructure for a country.

It gets pissed away on childless tinder / instagram whores who just suck up productive capital and shit out debt in different forms (consumer, gov debt, whatever).

not a single dollar of any of this will go to make the lives of single men better
With each cycle the elites gain more of that money until they will own everything.

Little guy loses unless he finds away to deal with it.

You can take advantage of this by hoarding money that is being thrown around by foids and normies. Just eat rice and beans, live in a trailer rent free, and save all money you earn, in 20 years you can move to Thailand and live of of interest and fuck gooks. It really is the only practical way for an incel, it sucks but it's the only way beside roping

I live in a capitalist country, but I'm too low IQ to even understand the financial background of capitalism. When I hear normies talk about financial concepts, like interest rates, defaults and stuff like that, I'm like a 5-year old being lectured about astrophysics.

fast fashion clothes made in South Asia n East Asia sweatshops

Capitalism is a scam to allow the genetic elite to prey on the weak with no restrictions.

I live in a capitalist country, but I'm too low IQ to even understand the financial background of capitalism. When I hear normies talk about financial concepts, like interest rates, defaults and stuff like that, I'm like a 5-year old being lectured about astrophysics.
I live in a hyper capitalist country n don't really understand it too tbh, I jus pretend to talk about it by spewing generic phrases, "the people up there are controlling everything!" "We are stuck in the rat race!"