Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill model/streamer exposed for flirting with jb & getting them nude on OmeTV. His gf lets him do all this

He had a good personality brooo

and they call incels pedos just for wanting virgins :feelskek:

Average legal pedophile in 2024 because he has pretty privilege

he’s a 6’3 model for Zara with a jawline.
the jb basically listen to every command he tells them. And his girlfriend allows him to hit on jb

View: https://youtu.be/o2Pk-yxcjws?si=6HvnRAwU9XWjmeiM

He’s half north African and half Jew btw.

Going to be honest, I can't really be bothered to watch the full hour-long video. But I did watch the first three minutes or so. Those are the worst pick-up lines I have ever heard. This retard just said:

"My name is Ben"
"Ben Dover"
Foid is silent for 10 seconds
"You should give me your snap"

And I bet you it worked just because he's Chad too. Just goes to show that Chad doesn't need to put in effort. Also, how the hell do girls find faces like his attractive? There's a point where your face can be too square JFL.

Going to be honest, I can't really be bothered to watch the full hour-long video. But I did watch the first three minutes or so. Those are the worst pick-up lines I have ever heard. This retard just said:

And I bet you it worked just because he's Chad too. Just goes to show that Chad doesn't need to put in effort. Also, how the hell do girls find faces like his attractive? There's a point where your face can be too square JFL.
Yeah his jaw is freakishly long too it looks like a pointy banana. So is his neck.

More like she's terrified of Chad leaving her. Women have no inherit moral standards so when Chad does anything they excuse it. Look at their worship of attractive serial killers. They're animals

Users who are viewing this thread

• RadicalSteez
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back