Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Modding made my childhood dream come true – Ferrari 360 vs Lambo Gallardo in NFS Most Wanted (with pics)

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Most Wanted 2005 is an old game that is still played and talked about, even on .is.

A mod package I recently installed made my childhood dream come true – I raced Ming’s Lamborghini Gallardo in a Ferrari 360 Modena.

When I was a kid, game makers had a hard time acquiring the license to put Ferraris into their games. Some of the best racing games of that time did not have Ferraris.

But now it happened. Take a look at Ming’s Lambo and my British Racing Green Ferrari. @PSYGNOSIS-OWL

Mw 360vsgall

Mw 360vsgall2

Mw 360vsgall3

Mw 360vsgall4

Mw 360vsgall5

Thought this thread was going to be Fat Link posting about getting nudes at first

~Well done.
For me, it was the Countach 5000QV V12. ( which i have edited extensively to be as Epic as those 40 year old posters )

~Well done.
For me, it was the Countach 5000QV V12. ( which i have edited extensively to be as Epic as those 40 year old posters )
Another beauty. I found one on fs-addons, but it’s a replacement. The mod package I installed (redux) has the Diablo.

Here´s a tip when it comes to adding VYNILS to a modded car that lacks any Visual customization.
~Simply take the VYNILS file from the car you are replacing, and put in the ADDON folder, where the mod car is located.
It´s not perfect, since it was meant to fit the original car ( RX8, DB9 for ex ) but at least you can see some bizarre ways to be creative about it.

Another beauty. I found one on fs-addons, but it’s a replacement. The mod package I installed (redux) has the Diablo.
That´s to be expected from a pack.

Here´s a tip when it comes to adding VYNILS to a modded car that lacks any Visual customization.
~Simply take the VYNILS file from the car you are replacing, and put in the ADDON folder, where the mod car is located.
It´s not perfect, since it was meant to fit the original car ( RX8, DB9 for ex ) but at least you can see some bizarre ways to be creative about it.
Some cars in the Redux pack have Blacklist vinyls available. I made a badass Cayman with Websters skull vinyl (you know, the bald guy with his Corvette). I just wanted to provide a pic, but it seems I sold this Cayman already like a moron.

Some cars in the Redux pack have Blacklist vinyls available. I made a badass Cayman with Websters skull vinyl (you know, the bald guy with his Corvette). I just wanted to provide a pic, but it seems I sold this Cayman already like a moron.
Never mind that.
Yeah that´s possible.
I don´t have that installed in my game btw because for some reason on Windows XP, that mod breaks.
May have to do with the Unlimiter that requires more .DLL from the library, which supersedes this now 20 year old OS.
~But i cannot see myself playing this game on anything other than Windows XP, out of respect.

That mod, is an Extension mod. Just like adding cars without replacing them. ( Binary, Ed Car Lot, VltEd )

Never mind that.
Yeah that´s possible.
I don´t have that installed in my game btw because for some reason on Windows XP, that mod breaks.
May have to do with the Unlimiter that requires more .DLL from the library, which supersedes this now 20 year old OS.
~But i cannot see myself playing this game on anything other than Windows XP, out of respect.

That mod, is an Extension mod. Just like adding cars without replacing them. ( Binary, Ed Car Lot, VltEd )
I have windows 10 :soy:

Stability is not perfect. When I race against many customized add-on cars, there’s a chance that the game freezes and must be closed.

But I still prefer MW over the new NFS games. I played Payback and didn’t like it so much. The engine sounds are exceptionally good, the rest is meh.

I have windows 10 :soy:

Stability is not perfect. When I race against many customized add-on cars, there’s a chance that the game freezes and must be closed.

But I still prefer MW over the new NFS games. I played Payback and didn’t like it so much. The engine sounds are exceptionally good, the rest is meh.
Need for Speed games went to fucking shit after Rivals ( 2013 ), and it was already in decline AFTER Pro Street was Released.
Rivals despite being an unoptimized mess with a 30 fps cap limit ( can be fixed with edited shortcut ) was still fun.

~All the other games are a joke, panhandled for zoomer audience.

Need for Speed games went to fucking shit after Rivals ( 2013 ), and it was already in decline AFTER Pro Street was Released.
Rivals despite being an unoptimized mess with a 30 fps cap limit ( can be fixed with edited shortcut ) was still fun.

~All the other games are a joke, panhandled for zoomer audience.
Prostreet had a great concept, the racing festival. But it was a mediocre game and the soundtrack was just ass :feelspuke: except for a couple of bangers.

I think I enjoyed Shift, but I don’t remember playing it much. It just didn’t stand out from the other racing games. I liked Test Drive Unlimited, because it had its own personality.

30fps limit is terrible, I know geeks who won’t even consider playing anything below 60fps.

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about.

Prostreet had a great concept, the racing festival. But it was a mediocre game and the soundtrack was just ass :feelspuke: except for a couple of bangers.

I think I enjoyed Shift, but I don’t remember playing it much. It just didn’t stand out from the other racing games. I liked Test Drive Unlimited, because it had its own personality.

30fps limit is terrible, I know geeks who won’t even consider playing anything below 60fps.
Agreed. The car physics were not that appetizing.

Enthusia Professional Racing, Test Drive Unlimited 1 & 2, Driver: Parallel Lines, Driver 76, Driver: San Francisco, Grid 1 & 2, Ferrari Challenge Pirelli, Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends, Blur, Fuel etc... Are all fine Racing games.

The perfect fps for NFS Rivals is not at 60, but at 50. ( 60 will feel like x2 the speed, terrible for how the cornering mechanic was made to play out in almost slow motion )

The Shift games are all good, it was EA attempting for racing simulation.

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about.
~FastandFuriouspilled.

The Shift games are all good, it was EA attempting for racing simulation.

~FastandFuriouspilled.
They did a good job, but the problem is that everyone tries to make their games as realistic as possible and have the best graphics. They completely leave out the story and your rivals are always faceless and mute NPCs.

Do you have a steering wheel for pc?

They did a good job, but the problem is that everyone tries to make their games as realistic as possible and have the best graphics. They completely leave out the story and your rivals are always faceless and mute NPCs.

Do you have a steering wheel for pc?
Yeah one of those Logitech wheels compatible with PS2/PS3/PC.

Yeah one of those Logitech wheels compatible with PS2/PS3/PC.
:feelsohh:
What’s it like? Is it worth buying and is it only good for simulations or can you also play arcade games with it?

I always wanted one, but I’m not sure if I should get one.

:feelsohh:
What’s it like? Is it worth buying and is it only good for simulations or can you also play arcade games with it?

I always wanted one, but I’m not sure if I should get one.
General use tbh
~The ones where the steering wheel and gearbox come separate, are for more serious simulation.
The rest remains the same, EXCEPT for compatibility which is exclusive to the year ( gen ) it was released for.

I miss when a big part of the whole tuner culture in the 2000s was tribal decals. I honestly still think they look cool. But we can never go back, it's honestly fucking over.

I miss when a big part of the whole tuner culture in the 2000s was tribal decals. I honestly still think they look cool. But we can never go back, it's honestly fucking over.
Cars in general are getting more boring. The new ones have microphones and cameras that observe you while you drive and send the data to Israel. Fuck that.

Cars have become quicker, but sporty cars still cost a fortune and come with a bunch of luxury shit nobody needs.

Modding and decals are dead. People don’t get them, because the police in my county would harass you and even confiscate your car to look under the hood.

Cars in general are getting more boring. The new ones have microphones and cameras that observe you while you drive and send the data to Israel. Fuck that.

Cars have become quicker, but sporty cars still cost a fortune and come with a bunch of luxury shit nobody needs.

Modding and decals are dead. People don’t get them, because the police in my county would harass you and even confiscate your car to look under the hood.
Yeah, shit is the worst man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back