Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious modafinil- anyone taken it?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
if so did it work and were there any side effects? I'm going crazy I have so much stuff on, cant focus on shit, and I'm on day 20 of nofap and it's making me insane

I don't take modafinil.
What are you wanting to take it for exactly?
Other than the things you mentioned or is that just it?
Feeling high, dry mouth, headache, and loss of type are common symptoms I believe.

Last edited:
Provigil (modafinil) is a stimulant prescribed to increase wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness related to narcolepsy, shiftwork sleep disorder, and obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome. Common side effects of Provigil are:

doesn't sound like fun

But it greatly increases your concentration, increases alertness and focus. :waitwhat:

Nah can’t say I’ve ever taken that stuff tbh

I've taken Ritalin for my ADD which is the only that that's similar to modafinil.

I don't know but bump.

My friend took it tho and stayed awake for 30 hours I think.

I've taken it. I'm currently on it now. Tbh. Not that bad.

yes but I built tolerance too fast. I have also tried coloureacteam, piracetam, oxyracetam. most of these stimulants worked well but tolerance is built up. Also I did have adverse side effects at time, such as headache, weird skin based anxiety.

Overall nowadays I stopped using them unless have to stay awake or need quick performance boost.

I can get the precursor which is adrafinil for pretty cheap. Never tried it though.