Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill mocking virgins ....

God, laughing so loudly for his own joke, what a pice of shit, just shove your hand in your own ass you sick fuck

Who's the Jonas Brother reject?

The dude on the left looks like a monkey, he is a 5/10 at best so how the fuck can this guy laugh at anyone let alone virgin shame? I'd love to beat the fuck out of that cunt. There is even virgins on the ratings thread who mog him.

Legit hope he get's the truck of peace treatment.

Aaaaand that's one of the reasons why people go ER

What a fucking cuck. It's over for him.

not watching this trash.

Lol i wonder how many girls they sexed after this

And then they wonder why people go ER kek.

This skippy dude has to be mentally retarded

Theres nothing that triggers me more than people making fun of virgin males. I would have 0 problem witnessing these guys bleed to death after a horrible car crash

The guy depicted in the video is pretty much volcel though. He's overweight.

Just go outside bro...

Kek. Normies deserve hollow points

this is painful to watch. I had to stop the video 20 seconds in and I will not continue.

Actual lol. That was pretty hard to watch but I'm glad I did.
The two guys are pretty funny though.

Hope none of you are like Skippy.

Actual lol. That was pretty hard to watch but I'm glad I did.
The two guys are pretty funny though.

Hope none of you are like Skippy.
Yeah not gonna lie. They are funny.

Yeah not gonna lie. They are funny.
Yip. Also, this guy is pretty weird. Like looking for girls with his mom, wearing a nice guy t-shirt.
Like no matter how good his game is that is weird and would even make it hard for a chad to find a willing woman.

Yip. Also, this guy is pretty weird. Like looking for girls with his mom, wearing a nice guy t-shirt.
Like no matter how good his game is that is weird and would even make it hard for a chad to find a willing woman.
Seriously. He doomed himself x100

Seriously. He doomed himself x100
He's actually doing way better than I would think a 34-year-old virgin looking for girls with his mom, giving out T-shirts with bad jokes on them and taking girls on dates in his moms basement eating Pizza would do.
Like his looks are one thing but the rest seals it for him.

He's actually doing way better than I would think a 34-year-old virgin looking for girls with his mom, giving out T-shirts with bad jokes on them and taking girls on dates in his moms basement eating Pizza would do.
Like his looks are one thing but the rest seals it for him.
Yeah at least a girl who was pretty went out with him. Oh wing-mom, I pity you

This is a fucking fat aspie volcel :/

Use hooktube.
You give them views.

The guys are assholes but i couldn't help laughing its just too cringe

the fucking shirts he makes *facepalm*
Hahahahaha, did he pay all those chads to throw him that little get together? They probably thought we've had hundreds of lays might as well let this incel have a go I feel for him but he is so cucked and white knighted and full of nice guyism that i can't truly feel sorry for him.

But watch them sperg out when you call their beloved queens sluts

Hahahahaha, did he pay all those chads to throw him that little get together? They probably thought we've had hundreds of lays might as well let this incel have a go I feel for him but he is so cucked and white knighted and full of nice guyism that i can't truly feel sorry for him.
As if his natural circumstances weren’t doomed he decided to take the girl to his MOM’S BASEMENT