Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mocking Redpillers

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Until I came here, I never saw as much mockery of redpillers. I thought they were on our side.

IBugRhd.jpg

Redpillers are basically bluepillers, both worship foids and try to appease them by changing themselves

Too bad it only works on 7/10 and above

Mock redpillers whenever possible crew

I liked red pillers until they distanced themselves from incels, then I saw them as nothing more than a cope.

Alot of people here are redpilled tradcucks. Honestly, fuck both ideologies.

Whether you pick Stalin or Hitler, both want incels dead. Trump or hillary, both want incels dead.

hether you pick Stalin or Hitler, both want incels dead. Trump or hillary, both want incels dead.

Unless you reproduce and keep the debt cycle going, you are of no use to society.

More people to keep buying, more stuff to fill home, larger home to fill even more stuff (thanks,George Carlin).

It's a giant pyramid scam, this society. It can all crash and burn for all i care.

Unless you reproduce and keep the debt cycle going, you are of no use to society.

More people to keep buying, more stuff to fill home, larger home to fill even more stuff (thanks,George Carlin).

It's a giant pyramid scam, this society. It can all crash and burn for all i care.
this tbh. Fuck society

There are a lot of good guys among them, but they are not on our side. They have extremely bad case of Sour Grapes and "...I quit myself". Isn't it pathetic? Isn't it irratating?

Red pill = blue pill

Never going to their sub again. They write essays about bs

The entire concept of 'the wall' rubs me the wrong way, because it's such bullshit. MGTOW would be fine if they didn't have an ego for simply having a dick.

They always made fun of incels. I remember back in 2015, when i was a redpiller, many posts moking incels/niceguys.
During that time, they used to lump incels and niceguys together.
I even thought that incels were niceguys.

Just coldapproach, bro!
Just game, bro!

Red pill is the incomplete detachment from society, where one cannot fathom that their genetic quality is poor so they start resorting to manipulation(game) and other stuff like moneymaxxing. Tldr its a fucking cope but who am i to judge them, every incel has to cope in way or another