Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mocking an incel is the same as mocking a retard in a wheelchair.

• Thread starter Jamal Niggerlips II
  • Start date
Jamal Niggerlips II

Jamal Niggerlips II

HEIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
★★★★★
Those cuckitors and boomers wouldn’t mock someone in a wheelchair.

Mocking an incel is the same thing. Its a disability. Involuntary means its out of your control.

Cuckitors are severely retarded.

I was bullied on jewtube and called an incel. I couldn’t respond of course, because jewtube automatically hides my comments.

Cuckitors are the biggest ingrates & a blight upon the human species

They're worse than normies & the "popular kids" types when you really think about it: They're just narrowly above us on the food-chain, and thus project down in order to assert themselves more.

Cuckitors are the biggest ingrates & a blight upon the human species

They're worse than normies & the "popular kids" types when you really think about it: They're just narrowly above us on the food-chain, and thus project down in order to assert themselves more.
Locusts

Making fun of incels is more like making fun of a make-a-wish kid

"It's a disability", indeed it is.:feelsbadman:

They're the band kid / geek stereotype.
"I might be a KHHDV manlet framelet soylet but at least I'm not a hateful incel chud hehe..."

I understand that being in this situation sucks but cut it with the victimhood, not having sexual access to women does not have to be the same as being victimist whore, fuck

No, you're not a retard in a wheelchair.

I understand that being in this situation sucks but cut it with the victimhood, not having sexual access to women does not have to be the same as being victimist whore, fuck

Mentally we are indeed crippled

Many retards are incels actually and vice versa. I'm a low IQcel myself.

normie

Many incels are already mentally and physically disabled. They are actually mocking disabled men. That's why normies are so desperate to present inceldom as some kind of mindset.

The point of OP's comment is not that our suffering is equal to that of disabled people, but that the behavior of normies is contradictory. The reason we are criticized when we insult people with disabilities is because disabilities can be innate and cannot be overcome. If you can't blame someone for any innate reason, then incels have no reason to be blamed. Incels become incels for innate reasons such as height or look.