Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mobile vs PC thread

Which one do you use to browse .co

• PC

• Mobile

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I use PC, Mobile is for normie faggots.

Last edited:
I play vidya on pc

Usually on mobile, but I use the PC when I want to write something long.

Mobile I don’t have a pc

Both, but mainly on PC. I always post on pc

Neither. laptop

daily tfu on mobile users

Vote pc then
Nah pc isn't portable. I like sitting on my bed. I'm uncomfortable out of bed. If I had to pick between pc and mobile id pick mobile

Fuck off mobile posters.
You're the reason "apps" exist such as Twitter, Instagram, Tinder, etc.
You're probably out and about at bars with girls while swiping through chads.co threads.

Fuck off mobile posters.
You're probably out and about at bars with girls while swiping through chads.co threads.
tbh ngl

Nah pc isn't portable. I like sitting on my bed. I'm uncomfortable out of bed. If I had to pick between pc and mobile id pick mobile
No i mean. Laptop is same thing as pc, softwares and shit. Also the same online feel. Windows, mac shit like that. Mobile is a different experience.

Using my mobile rn and it sucks

Fuck off mobile posters.
Shit you got me

Fuck off mobile posters.

He's... not wrong...

I have a Giga Chad PC back home and a high tier normie laptop with me here but I browse .co only on my low tier normie phone tbh

I have a Giga Chad PC back home and a high tier normie laptop with me here but I browse .co only on my low tier normie phone tbh
Mogs my incel phone and halfway to the rope, trucel laptop

Mobile, pc is for gaming. Find it hard to get comfortable at pc these days without using a controller though, spending all day & night sat there for years on online fps games has fucked my health.

I don't use my smartphone

both. but mobile most of tine

My i9 9900k and RTX 2080ti is solely for browsing incels.co, also i have a custom loop because of the heat these blackpills generate

Fuck off mobile posters.
Dude...

Fuck off mobile posters.

tbh it makes no sense to complain about how normies always use their phones like somepeople on this site do but then only browse the internet on your mobile phone.

Mobile so i can take .co to any room in the house I decide to sit in