Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming mobile games recommendation

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
Are there any hidden gems in this shit hole called mobile gaming?

Clash royale and LudoWorld

really not
mobile gaming is shit
all i would recommend are emulators

Clash royale and LudoWorld
Will check out Ludoworld.

Played CR for some time but it got boring. Reinstalled it recently n there's so much new stuff but doesn't appeal to me anymore. N battlepass:feelsseriously:

Pixel Dungeon and Yet Another Pixel Dungeon

Will check out Ludoworld.

Played CR for some time but it got boring. Reinstalled it recently n there's so much new stuff but doesn't appeal to me anymore. N battlepass:feelsseriously:
Don't play it if you don't put money in the game, I myself play CR but it's beyond braindead and retarded at this point seeing how stupidly broken are both the Pekka and Mega Knight in the current meta. I've seen literal noobs being carried by that shit.

2048 is good tbh

suicide simulator

They are not that bad compared to the golem or xbow
Nah I wish. The X-Bow has a shitton of counters and the Golem is only OP when you have poor defense/no counters. Nonetheless the Pekka obliterates that thing like nothing and keeps going killing shit if you put a mage or some long range troop behind him.

Mega Knight is just retarded with that OP charge that can almost one shot a musketeer.

Nah I wish. The X-Bow has a shitton of counters and the Golem is only OP when you have poor defense/no counters. Nonetheless the Pekka obliterates that thing like nothing and keeps going killing shit if you put a mage or some long range troop behind him.

Mega Knight is just retarded with that OP charge that can almost one shot a musketeer.
For me it’s the opposite. I have good counters in my deck for mega knight and pekka but always struggle with golem and xbow.

Infinity blade trilogy. Third one is good enough if you just want to play one of them.
Celtic heroes. Very time intensive unless you sink a lot of money, but still a good mmo.
Shadow fight 2 is pretty good fighting game. Not sure what 3rd is like, might try later. Osts are decent as well.
Order and chaos 1 and 2 are the best WOW clone on mobile, as most of gameloft games are.

Call of duty its free and its pretty good , pubg aint that bad um Mobile legends and look out for league which will be coming this year

For me it’s the opposite. I have good counters in my deck for mega knight and pekka but always struggle with golem and xbow.
Care to share me your deck? I use Golem btw but it's only braindead at x2 if the enemy has no clear defense. But it's hell to defend in x1 against cycle decks.

Care to share me your deck? I use Golem btw but it's only braindead at x2 if the enemy has no clear defense. But it's hell to defend in x1 against cycle decks.
I use shitty deck I made myself with goblin barrel, poison, Knight, musketeer and some other cards.

no good copes i can recommend

The Powerpuff girls monkey mania

I use shitty deck I made myself with goblin barrel, poison, Knight, musketeer and some other cards.
The Knight shits on the MK in defense tbh. How many trophies are you at?

Right now 4800 but I was 5000 yesterday :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I can’t win any game lately
Trucel trait : having a loss streak in CR
Nice amount tho, I myself have around 5400-5500 and it's very impressive to come that far with a custom deck.

Dark Meadow : The Pact
I remember that one. It is a quality horror game. Don‘t think I finished it, so I might need to pick it up again. The monsters, story and graphics were pretty damn good from what I recall.

I remember that one. It is a quality horror game. Don‘t think I finished it, so I might need to pick it up again. The monsters, story and graphics were pretty damn good from what I recall.
The story was amazing - dont know if its there on Android

The story was amazing - dont know if its there on Android
I am on IOS. Fucking hell I just checked if it was on the Apple store and it says the developer needs to update it for my version of IOS. Never should’ve deleted it fml :feelsree:
Maybe if I install the previous versions with iTunes it might work again.

I am on IOS. Fucking hell I just checked if it was on the Apple store and it says the developer needs to update it for my version of IOS. Never should’ve deleted it fml :feelsree:
Maybe if I install the previous versions with iTunes it might work again.
Its worth doing ngl.
Which version of iOS are you using - if you dont mind me asking

Its worth doing ngl.
Which version of iOS are you using - if you dont mind me asking
The latest. 13.3.1. It never specified which version it would work with, so I might need to go down each version one by one.

Swords and Sandals 2 has a mobile version that is decent enough for passing time while sitting in line somewhere.

Trucel trait: downloading an emulator and playing old 2d rpgs and Pokémon games.

Dark Meadow : The Pact
Looks scary tbh:feelstrash:

Plague inc
Tried it recently bcos of corona tbh. It got old for me quickly , probably cos I wasn't too interested in trying out diff traits or whatever it was. I see the appeal though.

Swords and Sandals 2 has a mobile version that is decent enough for passing time while sitting in line somewhere.

Trucel trait: downloading an emulator and playing old 2d rpgs and Pokémon games.
Swords n sandals feel very familiar...like it was on those flash games sites. I feel old:feelsbadman:

I dled Pkmn Platinum ytd:whatfeels:

The Powerpuff girls monkey mania
Looks like my type of game. I had a mini crush on blossoms when I was a kid iirc tbh

is that some yu gi oh game? i don't tbh
Yes ygo but only 3 monster n 3 spell/trap zone

No crafting system n fixed ratio boosters are :cryfeels: , digging thru diff boxes for that SR or UR is :feelsrope:
I have no fucking clue what you're talking about tbh

Girls Frontline.

If you're into story-heavy JRPGs there's Chaos Rings 3. In a similar vein the new Dragon Raja MMO looks pretty good if you have a decent device, it's based on Unreal 4.

my recommendation is to never play mobile games

Does gatcha games count? I've been playing arknights lately, whose gameplay is based on tower defense. The EN server was recently made available so it wouldn't take too long to catch up. Used to play GFL but stopped because I missed the VA-11 event and didn't get Sei and her specialequipment. In terms of the quality of art, arknights is better than average and you don't have to wagecuck to be able to afford the gatcha events

Download asphalt.

chess
reversi
Xenowerk