Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mob is incel

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
Mob is an incel who has a handsome brother, and his brother mogs him easily. The girl he likes doesn't like him, because she likes his brother.

His 100% state represents his instant madness, the madness that gives him the strength to commit atrocities.
Mobincel

I just started to watch it, the description of the hero made me want to see if it is going to be at least a little bit blackpilled.
Btw, would you have any recomandation of "blackpilled" anime (I know it doesn't exist but let's say that some are less bluepilled)

He's lower intelligence and physically unfit too.

I just started to watch it, the description of the hero made me want to see if it is going to be at least a little bit blackpilled.
Btw, would you have any recomandation of "blackpilled" anime (I know it doesn't exist but let's say that some are less bluepilled)
Blackpill really is:

Lookism;
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta;
Masamune-kun no Revenge;
Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo.

These 3 mentioned first are the closest to blackpill, as all the protagonists undergo a new EUGENIC transformation and become more beautiful, so to speak. Then they experience a new life. The last one mentioned, I would say is more or less blackpill, but not so much... In the last one, all the girls will stay with him to have the chance to get to know his friend a little better, who is another more athletic guy, while He doesn't, but there's a girl who likes him.

I just don't add a few more, as they are more like nihilistic philosophical views, and it's not really a black pill, just sentimental and different, but not necessarily a black pill.

Blackpill really is:

Lookism;
Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta;
Masamune-kun no Revenge;
Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo.

These 3 mentioned first are the closest to blackpill, as all the protagonists undergo a new EUGENIC transformation and become more beautiful, so to speak. Then they experience a new life. The last one mentioned, I would say is more or less blackpill, but not so much... In the last one, all the girls will stay with him to have the chance to get to know his friend a little better, who is another more athletic guy, while He doesn't, but there's a girl who likes him.
Thank you for your detailed answer brocel :feelsokman: I am gonna check them
I just don't add a few more, as they are more like nihilistic philosophical views, and it's not really a black pill, just sentimental and different, but not necessarily a black pill.
I would be interested in these too. I enjoy dark themed anime as they fit my mood.

Mob is an incel who has a handsome brother, and his brother mogs him easily. The girl he likes doesn't like him, because she likes his brother.

His 100% state represents his instant madness, the madness that gives him the strength to commit atrocities.
View attachment 1279770
What anime is this?

I would be interested in these too. I enjoy dark themed anime as they fit my mood.
Monster.
Chaos;Head.
Platinum End.
Ghost in the Shell.
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu.
Steins;Gate.
Buddy Complex.
School Days.
Elfen Lied.
Viland Saga.
Dororo.
Darwin's Game.