Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MMORPG blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Nothing that hasn't been posted before, but still.

I do this too tbh.
dumb simps

i play a tauren druid now , because i like being a literal unit and ogrecel

Q9SjU4QA9lm-5-_TabmcpyRfRJ3Ktk9iLuGi3jquyR0.jpg

cope. when i see a girl online i assume shes dumber and stop listening to her

my username fits here pretty well so i'm just gonna leave this :waitwhat:

i play a tauren druid now , because i like being a literal unit and ogrecel

Q9SjU4QA9lm-5-_TabmcpyRfRJ3Ktk9iLuGi3jquyR0.jpg
I can't play WoW anymore. Idk how I spent many, many thousands of hours on this game cause for the love of god I don't see anything fun in it. What did I find fun in it in the first place? I don't like Raids, I don't like dungeons, the pvp is meh at best.

I can't play WoW anymore. Idk how I spent many, many thousands of hours on this game cause for the love of god I don't see anything fun in it. What did I find fun in it in the first place? I don't like Raids, I don't like dungeons, the pvp is meh at best.

to each their own, i find if i get bored of 1 type of activity i just go do something else. the game is so big that theres always shit to do.

you could also play classic aswell

cope. when i see a girl online i assume shes dumber and stop listening to her
you are a minority kek.When i played mmorpgs whenever a girl typed in chat or spoke in vc every guy would turn into a mega simp and i would fucking cringe at their attempts of "winning her heart" kek

you are a minority kek.When i played mmorpgs whenever a girl typed in chat or spoke in vc every guy would turn into a mega simp and i would fucking cringe at their attempts of "winning her heart" kek
thats why both men and women are cancer and theres no hope

There are few ways to fix this.
1. Everyone larps as a foid.
2. Remove foids (Based).
3. Remove simps (Not possible).

No this is real life too.

true af

big halo with female characters tbh

37361156 770310360025890 7575376923417640960 n

Men encountering a female avatar.

Never done that

Literally stop playing for a few months or a year and somethin will tick telling you to play it and how you miss those times in guild and such. Trust me bro you've fried yourself to the game to the point of not managing time properly.

Nothing that hasn't been posted before, but still.

Anyone who actually plays MMORPGs knows this is bullshit. most players expect the female character to be male irl

Literally stop playing for a few months or a year and somethin will tick telling you to play it and how you miss those times in guild and such. Trust me bro you've fried yourself to the game to the point of not managing time properly.
Haven't played since the start of BfA (still extremely pissed at Blizzard, I wasted all that money on that dumpster fire shit cunt expansion and only played for like a week). I still feel like that. Plus, I never liked being in a guild or raiding, I always did other stuff, mostly solo.

Haven't played since the start of BfA (still extremely pissed at Blizzard, I wasted all that money on that dumpster fire shit cunt expansion and only played for like a week). I still feel like that. Plus, I never liked being in a guild or raiding, I always did other stuff, mostly solo.
guild part was the first thing I thought about WoW since I don't see any interest in timesinking in MMO's. Only ever play single player JRPG's, shooters, Action and simulators.

"It isn’t really for any sexual reason either. I just noticed when I’m a girl people are way nicer to me. People are rarely toxic. People actually take interest in what I’m saying. People give me free items. I just get a lot of attention. Everyone wants to be around me and to hang out with me. When I’m a guy nobody ever notices me. I’m just invisible. People are toxic and generally don’t give a shit about me or what I have to say."

This is actually sad. We are not only ignored in real-life but also ignored in a world where we want to escape this treatment. Online gaming really has become like a second real-life. You cannot even create a social circle in a game. You will be gear mogged and achievement mogged by everyone else.

Nothing wrong with playing as a female because they're more appealing to look at rather than a bulky, stocky guy running on your screen; but if you tell people you're a female, that's a whole different thing.