Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MMAcels GTFIH

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
How many of you are hyped for next Saturday? Probably going to be one of the best weeks of the year for me, I fucking love this card. WAR Holloway and Cormier

Come one boyos I can’t be the only one

Last edited:
Can’t wait to watch, what streams to watch from or can I get it on TV?

It’s a massive event man, you should easily be able to find a stream. First place you should check is reddit r/mmastreams. Sort by new and try them from top to bottom. Almost guarenteed to find one that works. If you have an iPhone (or Android but im not sure) then download tweakbox from safari. They have a ufc++ app that lets you watch PPV events HD for free. Best way to stream, almost never lags and never goes down.

It’s a massive event man, you should easily be able to find a stream. First place you should check is reddit r/mmastreams. Sort by new and try them from top to bottom. Almost guarenteed to find one that works. If you have an iPhone (or Android but im not sure) then download tweakbox from safari. They have a ufc++ app that lets you watch PPV events HD for free. Best way to stream, almost never lags and never goes down.
thanks for the app. A lot of free stuff on there

holy crap excited for the featherweight champion, just did some reading on max holloway and he does Muay Thai curious to see that in action perhaps

Holloway vs Ortega will be a fucking B A N G E R. Both guys are insanely good and in their prime. Ortega's striking has been improving a lot in a short span of time. The guy is such a wild card.

Holloway is much less gimmicky and more reliable he's extremely technical with his only unorthodox attack being his spinning kick to the body and he can pressure and counterstrike equally well

I don't think Ortega will be able to score a takedown on Holloway and I don't think Holloway will shoot so this match will probably be decided on the feet. I want Ortega to win but I'm betting on max
1474744469606 Copy

thanks for the app. A lot of free stuff on there

holy crap excited for the featherweight champion, just did some reading on max holloway and he does Muay Thai curious to see that in action perhaps
Yeah man he’s really good at mixing up his strikes, he’s a very well rounded striker with a solid chin. What makes him great is his cardio and the pace he pushes, he starts off at the same pace as his opponents but as the fight goes on he is able to turn up the volume and overwhelm the other guy. He’s really entertaining to watch, and he fights with a lot more technique than it looks like on first glance. If you have time you should check out some breakdowns and analysis on his style. This is a short one

Holloway vs Ortega will be a fucking B A N G E R. Both guys are insanely good and in their prime. Ortega's striking has been improving a lot in a short span of time. The guy is such a wild card.

Holloway is much less gimmicky and more reliable he's extremely technical with his only unorthodox attack being his spinning kick to the body and he can pressure and counterstrike equally well

I don't think Ortega will be able to score a takedown on Holloway and I don't think Holloway will shoot so this match will probably be decided on the feet. I want Ortega to win but I'm betting on max
View attachment 24707
Yeah dude you never know what’s going to happen Ortega. But I want Max to win because Ortega knocked out Frankie :(

Yeah man he’s really good at mixing up his strikes, he’s a very well rounded striker with a solid chin. What makes him great is his cardio and the pace he pushes, he starts off at the same pace as his opponents but as the fight goes on he is able to turn up the volume and overwhelm the other guy. He’s really entertaining to watch, and he fights with a lot more technique than it looks like on first glance. If you have time you should check out some breakdowns and analysis on his style. This is a short one

thanks going to watch it right after I’m done this video:

Have been considering either Muay Thai or Kick Boxing and I am finding Muay Thai much more appealing (the stance is really cool as well)

Have been considering either Muay Thai or Kick Boxing and I am finding Muay Thai much more appealing (the stance is really cool as well)

Muay thai is a better option because it's more complete. In kickboxing clinch, sweeps, and elbows are not allowed

Oh yeah the guy Roufus in that video is a well known striking coach now, a lot of UfC fighters train with him.

I like to watch it at a sports bar and get drunk lmao

Sorry but nothing will top CM Punk vs. Mike Jackson

Glad to see there are many mmacels around, easily my fav sport to watch, as well as muay thai

I have no friends to watch with rip
Dw bro me neither but it’s possible that we can try setting up some chatroom here so that users here can enter and comment on the fight as it goes on. Also if you do go to a sports bar and get drunk with people there (I would do this too but I’m not old enough in my country yet), it should be easy to strike up a conversation with anyone there. MMA fans tend to be really nice people, and they love talking about it. When the fights get exciting and people are yelling, you won’t even be thinking about friends there.
Glad to see there are many mmacels around, easily my fav sport to watch, as well as muay thai
Yeah man I love all my MMAcel brothers

Dw bro me neither but it’s possible that we can try setting up some chatroom here so that users here can enter and comment on the fight as it goes on. Also if you do go to a sports bar and get drunk with people there (I would do this too but I’m not old enough in my country yet), it should be easy to strike up a conversation with anyone there. MMA fans tend to be really nice people, and they love talking about it. When the fights get exciting and people are yelling, you won’t even be thinking about friends there.

Yeah man I love all my MMAcel brothers
we can maybe set up a thread once they begin

Also I might try going to a sports bar on Saturday there is one near my work

I have no friends to watch with rip
Neither do I I watch it at the sports bar alone
But if anyone is near Chicago I'd go with you

Last edited:
Really stacked card, thanks for info on tweakbox!

Look at size difference between Cormier and Stipe

6fMSb4.jpeg

Jon Jones vs Cormier

5jFpFD.jpeg

Last edited:
UFC really pushing Ortega (Challenger), better looking chad lite vs incel looking Max holloway (Champion Defending belt)

Last edited:
UFC really pushing Ortega (Challenger), better looking chad lite vs incel looking Max holloway (Champion Defending belt)
That's like 40% of the reason I love Max lmao and am rooting for him. His UFC career also helped him statusmaxx and he seems to have landed a nice LTR with a pretty hot wife, happy for him. The other 60% is him being a badass in the octagon. 100% of the reason I don't like Ortega is because he seems a bit fake and knocked out Frankie.

That's like 40% of the reason I love Max lmao and am rooting for him. His UFC career also helped him statusmaxx and he seems to have landed a nice LTR with a pretty hot wife, happy for him. The other 60% is him being a badass in the octagon. 100% of the reason I don't like Ortega is because he seems a bit fake and knocked out Frankie.

Glad someone that looks like him has got as much success as he has

FUARK nooooo why does this shit have to happen fuark

the last video i linked up - comments on youtube kept saying he looked high but apparently he had recent concussion from sparring

Last edited: