Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mma fight today. Got destroyed by a giga incel

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm a mentalcel an he looked like a perfect gigacel (reminded me of blackopscel) but kicked my ass.

1 Someone stated guns are the equalizer between alpha and betas I would say MA are the physical version of them. Allowing incel looking people to be ninjas

2 I'm so down right now I train a lot in order to cope (and also study at uni)but I still faill. Suifuel.
There's nothing I manage to excel at and this contributes to the lowering of my self esteem and increasing of my depression (no cope no hope)

Hope you had a good day

his genes > yours

Its shit sport cause if you get humiliated, if you cant take it its over. When i used to do it there was this annoying low iq incel in denial that would try to one up me everytime if ive lost fight vs him id probably rope the next day tbh you need not to care about loses at all or it fucks up with your mental health badly

NEVER underestimate your opponent. Just find something you enjoy doing and keep at it until you’re good. I do BJJ and some MMA for about 3 years and there’s still manlets that destroy me

Tfw low test is probably the worst an incel can have past the obvious loneliness

Tfw low test is probably the worst an incel can have past the obvious loneliness
I'm not low t I think I'm high t but also high inhib cause of aspism
NEVER underestimate your opponent. Just find something you enjoy doing and keep at it until you’re good. I do BJJ and some MMA for about 3 years and there’s still manlets that destroy me
Ok is there any hope for a high inhib mentalcel like me in combat sports? I'd really like to succeed and I would really think about roping if I fail even at sports (they told me I had "potential" this stupid word that doesn't mean shit)
Its shit sport cause if you get humiliated, if you cant take it its over. When i used to do it there was this annoying low iq incel in denial that would try to one up me everytime if ive lost fight vs him id probably rope the next day tbh you need not to care about loses at all or it fucks up with your mental health badly
I started very well by winning 2 K1 matches and 1 Boxing match then I started being defeated again and again (3 consecutive defeats now)

“MMA” or “Do good in university”. I don’t think you can have both boyo

“MMA” or “Do good in university”. I don’t think you can have both boyo
Why? Studying during the day and training in the late afternoon (4-5 times per week). Not very difficult. My team mate who competed also at semi-professional/professional level do the same (they go to uni)

Why? Studying during the day and training in the late afternoon (4-5 times per week). Not very difficult. My team mate who competed also at semi-professional/professional level do the same (they go to uni)
I was just joking about the potential brain damage one can get while competing in mma.

Imagine sparring with a foid and getting your ass kicked by her..

Lifefuel for him tbh
Imagine beating an attractive guy in MMA as a truecel.

I’ve lost a fight or two in my day, I know how it feels

I'm a mentalcel an he looked like a perfect gigacel (reminded me of blackopscel) but kicked my ass.

1 Someone stated guns are the equalizer between alpha and betas I would say MA are the physical version of them. Allowing incel looking people to be ninjas

2 I'm so down right now I train a lot in order to cope (and also study at uni)but I still faill. Suifuel.
There's nothing I manage to excel at and this contributes to the lowering of my self esteem and increasing of my depression (no cope no hope)

Hope you had a good day

Wait, you compete in MMA?

:chad:

You are way ahead of most of us here.

Last edited:
I was just joking about the potential brain damage one can get while competing in mma.
It has been proven to be lower than boxing or football. In terms of accidents they happen WAY more often in soccer or basketball lol (only thing is in MMA they are semi-voluntarily done lol)
Lifefuel for him tbh
Imagine beating an attractive guy in MMA as a truecel.
I'm not attractive but not a 4/10. I've been rated more than 6 many times yet i'm kv. I'm happy for him, if that can at least give me some motivation and consolation. I helped a fellowcel
Wait, you compete in MMA?

:chad:

You are way ahead of most of us here.
Wait. I compete but i would like to do it WAY BETTER than i do it now but i have it hard cause of confidence/high inhib problems. That shit hurts and damages.
Also, if you are an incel you have to perform AT BEST at sports and even playing vidya since if you don't win they (vidya and sports) will stop helping you cope and just contribute to your feeling of uselesness and failure

Last edited:
It has been proven to be lower than boxing or football. In terms of accidents they happen WAY more often in soccer or basketball lol (only thing is in MMA they are semi-voluntarily done lol)

I'm not attractive but not a 4/10. I've been rated more than 6 many times yet i'm kv. I'm happy for him, if that can at least give me some motivation and consolation. I helped a fellowcel

Wait. I compete but i would like to do it WAY BETTER than i do it now but i have it hard cause of confidence/high inhib problems. That shit hurts and damages.
Also, if you are an incel you have to perform AT BEST at sports and even playing vidya since if you don't win they (vidya and sports) will stop helping you cope and just contribute to your feeling of uselesness and failure
Would have said the same if you told me you were a boxer or an nfl player. I’m talking specifically about head injuries.

Would have said the same if you told me you were a boxer or an nfl player. I’m talking specifically about head injuries.
Well, they can happen in many other sports too. Also, as regulated as it is nowadays, MMA is pretty safe (not harmless ofc but safe)

Like MA skills will matter in a street fight

Imagine sparring with a foid and getting your ass kicked by her..
sksepodsf0ouvyoqbs86

how is the concept of a MMAcel possible

will the coming years bring us the boxing championships-cel?

The thing is that you can be gifted with good strength genetics without having a good face. You can even be very athletic and intelligent without a good face.

It's that Chads USUALLY have better fighting abilities, but not always.

Look up Mike Vining. Doesn't look very chad but he was in delta force, the special force of US military.

MMA is about technique, not muscles/frame. An experienced smaller guy will easily win against an inexperienced big guy.
They do. Witnessed many times
Not really, man. He has a point. You can't do a takedown in the streets, either you break your own neck or you break his and you end in prison. I have heard about an experienced MMA fighter getting his ass kicked in a street fight by a non-experienced skinny guy.

Last edited:
MMA is about technique, not muscles/frame. An experienced smaller guy will easily win against an inexperienced big guy.

Not really, man. He has a point. You can't do a takedown in the streets, either you break your own neck or you break his and you end in prison. I have heard about an experienced MMA fighter getting his ass kicked in a street fight by a non-experienced skinny guy.
1 Yes. If you have better technique and reflexes your opponent must be way stronger and bigger to compensate

2 Yes, i understand. In a street fight you can use weapons and tricks ok but a fighter has better cardio, better automatism, better conditioning to pain, more speed and more experience. It's not guaranteed the fighter would win but he has definetly the upper hand. If the opponent can't punch the right way the fighter could even stay there taking punches without defending himself and the opponent would just hurt himself in the hands (videos about that shit)