Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MLMs are proof that women are low IQ

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Pick any MLM and youll see that 99.99% of its members are women. Except for being just insanely low IQ enough to fall for everything, women also fall for MLMs because theyre used to everyone doing anything they ask

Your cars broken? Yeah your mechanic guy friend will fix it free of charge. Student loans? Yeah your boyfriend will cosign your loans if you dont get free money. Need someone to give you a ride? Yeah this other guy friend will do it you dont even have to pay for the gas! Need to move out? Just ask your guy friends to help you!

Women are so used to having people do anything they ask that when you tell a woman that all she has to do is sell a bunch of stuff to a bunch of her friends she thinks thats easy shell just ask a bunch of people "to support her" and theyll keep buying her stuff so she can be her own boss. The thing is though MLM merch is expensive so why would any sane person spend $500 on that shit when you can just get a whore at that price point? Thats when these whores get reality checkd

Now think about your average male, he doesnt have friends like that, I sure as fuck dont even have a friend who would pick me up from the airport, so when somebody brings up "referring your friends for rewards" or anything similar I just LOL, I could never fall for a pyramid scheme

Women , in general , are all generally more of normal itelligence and there are very few women who are extremely stupid or extremely genius .
So , in other words .. AWALT .
Men on the other Hand are often times either a complete moron or a genius , there are less men who are just of normal intelligence .
So , i would say , Intelligence is evenly spread out , but only Men can become truly intelligent on a genius level .

Attachments

• main-qimg-643ef5655da4af3b6e65bee4fcca87d5.png
    main-qimg-643ef5655da4af3b6e65bee4fcca87d5.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 24
Is this shit still around? Why would women need it? They can just whore on twitch or sell their used cum panties

I have a close friend who recently fell for one of those and blew tons of money. He made tons of credit cards to try adding new people into the scheme, a complete mess. He hasn't been talking about it anymore since some weeks ago, so I think he finally realized that doesn't work.

Men's Lives Matter!

r/antimlm is full of screenshots of retarded women with their retarded logic.