Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL M'lady gets on the front page of cuckit

Of course she has to appear in the picture

Talk about soy overload. This Becky is straight engineered in a lab like soylent.

Another becky attention whore who likes nintendo shit and preys off reddit soyboys. How different.
Can you blame her? If she posted that without her face it would get like 100 upvotes and 10 comments.
Yes I can because she will never own up to her hypergamous nature and her living off of it.

She's not like other wahmen so shut up, Inkle. :soy:

I dont like nerdy women their more sneaky than normie foids and mostly act in this stupid lol wacky ironic tone internet humor that makes me want to pull a Ted Bundy in minecraft

Of course she has to appear in the picture
Jfl at her holding it like she's so proud. If a guy did that they'd call him a cringey dork, but thousands of simps are kissing her ass because she's a Becky. This is why cucks should be beaten on sight.

el2qg3m5skk51.jpg
Holy fuck Reddit needs a nuke. One of those soy things is in thousands jfl.

It seems like we live in a world of crazy people because we're the only ones who get mad at this.
Reddit needs a nuke.
What kind of sane man wouldn't want this?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-03-15-23-18-37.png
    Screenshot_2020-09-03-15-23-18-37.png
    371.2 KB · Views: 32
Jfl. I dare you to post that pic in one of her threads and call her an attention whore.

A guy would post this exact thing with the exact same title, and you'd have mostly "what a nerd"-type comments. Unless of course this guy happens to be Chad wearing glasses.

Seriously I think there were a few experiments demonstrating this phenomenon on reddit.

In the same vein there was this guy who wrote millions of articles on Wikipedia, and got shamed for his looks.

0126 satmo wikipediaeditor barnett 1767717 640x360

Does anyone doubt that the reddit post would have been very differently received, had the picture been this one below ?

Butz7o60dnk51 modified

Last edited:
A guy would post this exact thing with the exact same title, and you'd have mostly "what a nerd"-type comments. Unless of course this guy happens to be Chad wearing glasses.

Seriously I think there were a few experiments demonstrating this phenomenon on reddit.
I bet they'd ban you if you post that experiment on cuckit.

as pointless as speedrunning

Why are foids so obsessed with zelda? That's like every basic bitch gaymer girl's game.

I laughed so hard @ the amount of awards
it seems like we're the only sane ones in the world who find a problem with that.

@Cowcel has competition

it seems like we're the only sane ones in the world who find a problem with that.
you're just envy that someone else has fun, why cant you just be happy for m'lady and her deserved success stinky inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why are foids so obsessed with zelda? That's like every basic bitch gaymer girl's game.
the most entry level shit you can find in the world. Imagine her making a guide for fallout 2

you're just envy that someone else has fun, why cant you just be happy for m'lady and her deserved success stinky inkwell :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Because those whores force non chads to pay taxes that fund their whoredom, and they force us to follow cucked laws that were voted on by a majority of rosties.

Cucks still deny the blackpill after seeing crap like this. It is just ass kissing, those guys have brown nose. This is those protesters you see outside. Just disregard truth and believe lies to make yourself feel better.