Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media MK Ultra slaves freezing on TV

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Skip to 4:09 if you want, WTF

Saw Useless Mutt Foid

Didn’t Click
:feelsjuice:

Looks like the application of the MK Ultra research still has some flaws in it. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA and shadow government organizations are conducting continued mind control and psionic experiments all over the world, blasting suburban targets with all sorts of waves and frequencies.

Last edited:
Looks like the application of the MK Ultra research still has some flaws in it. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA and shadow government organization are conducting continued mind control and psionic experiments all over the world, blasting suburban targets with all sorts of waves and frequencies.

Looks like the application of the MK Ultra research still has some flaws in it. I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA and shadow government organizations are conducting continued mind control and psionic experiments all over the world, blasting suburban targets with all sorts of waves and frequencies.
They haven't gotten to me ever because my autist mind is too strong and other worldly