Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mixedracecel trait: People openly stare at you in disgust. (BEING AVERAGE IS UGLY)

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Probably the most common mixedracetruecel trait of them all, in fact, you don't even have to be truecel level in looks, even if you look completely average by soyciety standards you will still get stared at :feelsrope:

My uni dropped there mask mandate policy like a month ago and I finally decided to go out w/o one on and holy shit it was pure suifuel. 90% of the people I walked by stared and gawked at me openly, I've never been closer to roping.

It's completely over for ambigious looking mixed race cels.

@Animecel2D @shii410

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Amerindian). As a result of my Afroloid/Mongoloid/Caucasoid mixture, people are naturally disgusted by me. Still, Whites can sense more of a sort of familiarity within the appearance of AAs than they can with pure Africans.

Genetic Evidence:

30x

Eye

African Autism Gene:

African Autism

YRI = Yoruba

LWK = Luhya

MKK = Maasai

Finally, we see the conclusive Y-linked Data:

Q

I'm treated like a third-world savage. Whites have asked me to leave public parks.

I'm Blasian(AA + Chinese/Filipino/Siberian/Amerindian). As a result of my Afroloid/Mongoloid/Caucasoid mixture, people are naturally disgusted by me. Still, Whites can sense more of a sort of familiarity within the appearance of AAs than they can with pure Africans.

Genetic Evidence:

View attachment 588589

View attachment 588592

African Autism Gene:

View attachment 588593

YRI = Yoruba

LWK = Luhya

MKK = Maasai

Finally, we see the conclusive Y-linked Data:

View attachment 588594

I'm treated like a third-world savage. Whites have asked me to leave public parks.
:dafuckfeels: IQs me.

But damn, yeah, I'd bet blasians have it harder.

Depends what's your racial mixture?

I have noticed that the mixed race offspring tend to identify more with the ethnicity/race of the mother.

Its pretty consistent.

The kids have mental illness of all sorts. Drug habits, alcoholism. Bat shit crazy hapa foids whoring it up.

I have noticed that the mixed race offspring tend to identify more with the ethnicity/race of the mother.

Its pretty consistent.

The kids have mental illness of all sorts. Drug habits, alcoholism. Bat shit crazy hapa foids whoring it up.
Yeah, not only that but they tend to look more like their mother racially too. All white passing hapas that I've ever seen (so like 2 jfl) have been AMWF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back