Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[MixedFuel] Is this song cucked or hopeless?

42cel_Alt#01

42cel_Alt#01

Greycel
I love this simple but powerful song, but the lyrics irritate me (like pretty much every "normal" song tbh)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78_Gg9qVaK0[/video]

"I'm sinking like a stone in the sea"
- I like that

"I'm burning like a bridge for your body"
- C U C K E D

It most likely has a cucked meaning, but I like the contrast between drowning and burning and how it gets more intense the way through. I found out about it by playing the video game "One Chance" a few years ago. TL;DP: Father gets to fuck his JB daughter at the end, because they're the only survivors of a deadly virus.

What do you think about the song and the game (if you've played it)?

This is one of Brand New's earlier songs (early 2000s). Their first two albums were quite bluepilled (yet, still magnificent) but the next three are more and more turning into black.

I don't really listen to them but kek at the allegations their frontman got. Same thing my favorite band has had to deal with, but they will give Brand New's frontman a pass because unlike my favorite singer, he was never a douche in anyone's eyes.