Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mixed relationships can only work if the father is the ethnic and the mother white. Never the other way around.

BeatleJuiceFanboy10

BeatleJuiceFanboy10

Greycel
You probably have seen this. Whenever there is a mixed race man that is succesful. it is always the case that the father was the ethnic and the mother white. Eg: ‘Jeremy Meeks or Keanu Reeves.’. This is probably the case because the ethnic male has to be high smv to attract a white female. When it is the other way around (White male and Ethnic female). The outcome (if a man) almost always turns out low value eg: ‘ER’. The dad of the latter type of outcome probably was roaming these forums before he swallowed passportpill. JFL. Anyway what do you guys think?

Met a lot of whites that have despised me for being a shit-skin

I wish them their extinction :reeeeee:

I'm joking
Would reccomend deleting that comment bro, police and other government organizations roam these forums and could get u in trouble irl.

I don't live in the West, nor do I have anything to lose
You don’t know these people my brocel, they can be even crueler than the devil and take even the ‘nothing’ you have. Here is a random quote from the BIBLE to proof these wicked bitches.

Matthew 13;12: ‘or whosoever has, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever has not, from him shall be taken away even what he has.’

You don’t know these people my brocel, they can be even crueler than the devil and take even the ‘nothing’ you have. Here is a random quote from the BIBLE to proof these wicked bitches.

Matthew 13;12: ‘or whosoever has, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever has not, from him shall be taken away even what he has.’
You need to lurk more lol

Nothing ever happens

Tumblr 1f142b04a1e32e9a3a49825d5b5dd029 78e77115 640