Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mixed race thread

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
My fellow mixed race bros, what races are you and which one affected you the most? I am a curry mayo spic but my curry genes fucked me up really bad.

I'm the mix of ancient sandniggers and Australoids.

Last edited:
I'm the mix of Steppe Yamnaya Aryans & Anatolian Neolithic Farmers

My fellow mixed race bros, what races are you and which one affected you the most? I am a curry mayo spic but my curry genes fucked me up really bad.
Cope, Currys and latinx people slay. You are giga chad to most roasties

Pure race here.

Hi. Elliot Rodger here.

Well, this is my last post, it has all had to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you. For the last eight years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex and love to other men but never to me.

Hi. Elliot Rodger here.

Well, this is my last post, it has all had to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day in which I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you. For the last eight years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex and love to other men but never to me.
Tyrone revived Elliot Rodger and upgraded him by turning him black

Now Elliot will go ER on the galaxy

I'm a mix of Chink, mongol, aryan Central Asian, and possibly indigenous or islander

Latino and White
Latino genes affected me the most

But since the Muttmerican meme exists for a reason, i’m a mix of Anglo(with some Norman), Celtic(Irish & Scottish), as well as North Italic(one of my grandpas was from around Venice iirc). Probably have some French or Dutch in me also

That is true, but what I meant by my comment was all Europeans are descended of those two groups
Yeah, but we're not mixed in the same way, like being related to modern Anatolians, for instance. Our ancestry has blended naturally over thousands of years, becoming uniform.

Someone who's half-Arab, half-German is truly mixed in a way that we aren't.

Filipino and some unknown mystery spic genes. I never asked my dad what he is in specific and he never told me. The only real hint I have is how my grandparents speak Spanish.

JFL

Latinos who do well with White women are usually Castizos who look the “Whitest” of the lot you’ll find. And whilst the majority of them do well with their own women even if ugly, they have to be giga-NT. If not, they’re fucked

@Ci Jey @Yunez.Belgrade @ElTruecel

“Curries slay”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Even if they weren’t objectively the most unappealing, they would still do awfully due to how their society/culture is set up to basically be anti-sex in a way. I don’t know how it fully works ofc, but it’s what i’ve inferred

@wereq @Chudpreet @Rapist

“Curries slay”

Even if they weren’t objectively the most unappealing, they would still do awfully due to how their society/culture is set up to basically be anti-sex in a way. I don’t know how it fully works ofc, but it’s what i’ve inferred

We only have sex through arranged marriage. Curry society despises pre-marital sex and sex for fun

“Curries slay”

6'6 big-dicked Tyrone projecting as usual.

- 6’6 urkelcel Tyrone who listens to classical music and ranks political ideologies instead of going pro in basketball

JFL

Latinos who do well with White women are usually Castizos who look the “Whitest” of the lot you’ll find. And whilst the majority of them do well with their own women even if ugly, they have to be giga-NT. If not, they’re fucked

Non NT spics in general, especially in spicland rot, even chadlites.

Why aren't Arabs white if they have the most Neolithic in them?
They don't jfl, that's Sardinian's

And only Levantines & Turks have ANF in them jfl, which is mixed with Natufian & INF

North Africans have little to none same for Gulf ones

JFL

LOL! Beaners are pathetic. They take pride in being used as simps by their demanding whores who probably cheats on them with white Chad.

Yeah, but we're not mixed in the same way, like being related to modern Anatolians, for instance. Our ancestry has blended naturally over thousands of years, becoming uniform.

Someone who's half-Arab, half-German is truly mixed in a way that we aren't.
Ye I agree, I was just kinda joking/memeing

I am "mixed" to some degree, since we spoke & agreed that technically all the groups in Europe are separate races in a way, but they're the closest races to each other.

I'm willing to bet that if a study was done on Whites in the US, those who are a clusterfuck of European groups are worse off than those who are descended from the Anglo founding stock.

I'm willing to bet that if a study was done on Whites in the US, those who are a clusterfuck of European groups are worse off than those who are descended from the Anglo founding stock.
Yeah the average American is a mix of English, French and German, which I find kinda cool.

We've talked about this before. America could've been the breeding grounds for the next step of European culture, binding all these "enemy" groups into one, creating a new unique/multiple unique cultures and identities.

Instead it became a nigger state where most have an identity crisis and try to claim random ancestries, because being "American" means nothing.