Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mixed race men tend to look way uglier than other guys.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
That is why Egyptians are so ugly, they are mixes of Arabs, Europe and, Africans, and other tribes native to the area.
If they are born with ugly genetics they will have the ugly factors of all the races in their bloodline, the big lips and facial shape off black, the receding hairline and lanky body of whites, and other negative factors.

As a mixed dude I agree.

Mixed (B/W) have more smv than blacks, the white features help and mog Any normal black guy, Chad Lightskin > Chad black

True, I look like a mixed nigger. Probably why I'm so ugly.

very true, very often if you are white mixed with ethnic you will have ethnic features with pale skin which looks ridiculous

Its an amplifier to what you are. If ugly, you look extra weird like alien. If goodlooking you look "exotic".

Mixed people are hit or miss.

very true, very often if you are white mixed with ethnic you will have ethnic features with pale skin which looks ridiculous

What about mixed/Lightskin with white features, I only have small ears tbh

Ultimate in cope. Notice how the thread is entirely mixed people who think they look bad.
It's not because you are mixed race that you are ugly. It's because your parents and their parents were just subhumans in general.