Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed people seen as more attractive

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title :this is super black pilling for blacks that they’re genes are so bad that if they mix with anyone the children look way better , are treated better , get healthy love and relationships and do better academically https://nypost.com/2024/04/09/lifestyle/biracial-people-seen-as-more-attractive-new-study-shows/

Biracial people are on average perceived as more intelligent, attractive, and other favorable characteristics, a breakthrough new study published in the journal “Evolutionary Psychology” revealed.

Last edited:
All these creatures should still be exterminated.

"new study show-" NOPELOL. they just made that shit up.
Withjewsyoulose.jpeg

They actually have tons of health issues, physically & mentally

17f956242227e7fcbe446d2e96cf22dbc4d6b657 1

All these creatures should still be exterminated.
Look at this:

Of the twenty-one different “asocial behavior” variables that we analyze, mixed race adolescents are worse than both blacks and whites on fourteen of them;
they fall in between blacks and whites on the remaining seven measures. Mixed race children also fare somewhat worse on measures of psychological wellbeing.

Mixed race adolescents have family incomes more similar to black children. The likelihood of having a father in the home is virtually identical for these two groups

Mixed race black and white couples face higher odds of prematurity and low birth weight, which appear to contribute to the substantially higher demonstrated risk for stillbirth. There are likely additional unmeasured factors that influence birth outcomes for mixed race couples.

Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.

(((study)))
See above for actual studies showing the truth.

View attachment 1200965

Look at this:

How did it work out for Ashkenazi Jews then? :waitwhat:

How did it work out for Ashkenazi Jews then? :waitwhat:
Meh, I mean they still have quite a few mental issues more common amongst them iirc.

Also, they were originally from the Levant, which aside from Turkey & the Caucuses is basically as close as you could get to Whites/Europeans genetically, whereas Blacks are very genetically drifted from Whites & every other race.

li09pca.jpg

Aren't women hardwired to seek foreign cock to gather new genes or some shit? Doesn't apply to ricecucks of course :feelskek:

Meh, I mean they still have quite a few mental issues more common amongst them iirc.

Also, they were originally from the Levant, which aside from Turkey & the Caucuses is basically as close as you could get to Whites/Europeans genetically, whereas Blacks are very genetically drifted from Whites & every other race.

li09pca.jpg
Makes sense :feelsokman:

Why not show us the "study" where you read this, or show another "source" aside from Tik-Tok?
Biracial people are on average perceived as more intelligent, attractive, and other favorable characteristics, a breakthrough new study published in the journal “Evolutionary Psychology” revealed.

Chang only, meanwhile Asian-American girls are addicted to the BTamilC and BPunjabiC. Geomaxx to UCLA and you will ascend
Cope Rice"cel" = Fakecel. How did they become they most populated group in the world then?

I doubt it. Im mixed race and I wish more than anything that I was monoracial

Cope Rice"cel" = Fakecel. How did they become they most populated group in the world then?
Rabbitmode pre-globalization. Meanwhile curries are still multiplying post-globalization and even plap British roses on the daily

View attachment 1200965

Look at this:

Yep, that is the actual reality of being a mutt. You are dumber, unhealthier and you essentially have no identity as a mutt. It is hell and I despise my parents for bringing me into this world like that. If I was fully European I could atleast cope with nationalism but as a mulattoe there are no copes

JBR works on Currywhores maybe

@Made in Heaven
Maybe not JBR, because there are also many Nepali and North-East chinks who are short and monkey looking, that work here and don't get any attention

But if you are a MTN+ chink then 100% yes, even a 5 year Indian girl would have higher T than a chink power-athlete probably :blackpill::feelskek::feelsbadman:

Yep, that is the actual reality of being a mutt. You are dumber, unhealthier and you essentially have no identity as a mutt. It is hell and I despise my parents for bringing me into this world like that. If I was fully European I could atleast cope with nationalism but as a mulattoe there are no copes

View attachment 1200965

Look at this:

When was the last time you actually had. A mixed raced person come foward and say they had any of these issues

The author is not jewish for once, shocking

Yup, yet deluded copers such as OP want to continue to push a (((certain))) narrative.

There's countless studies as well as basic scientific facts that reinforce the claim it's bad. Oh, and there has been a massive study going on btw, it's called Brazil.

Perhaps OP should listen to your experiences instead of pushing this Jewish nonsense.

Complete opposite of what I shared here:

View attachment 1200965

Look at this:

And isn't it funny how you have one study to show, yet I have a bunch?

Who's showing "one example" now?

And all that study said was "perceived better" because most Americans are idiots who think racemixing is at best "amazing" & at worst "just ok"

When was the last time you actually had. A mixed raced person come foward and say they had any of these issues
Oh yeah, cause some random person is just gonna come up to me & be like "hey man I'm mixed & have tons of issues"

I've met quite a few mixed people, and they clearly had issues based on what I recollect about interacting with them.

Not all but quite a lot of mutts I knew didn't have a father in their life and they had psychological problems aswell. Its just that mixing races that are more distant from eachother is not very natural and it therefore could lead to a number of problems. Just look at Harper Mercer or Elliot Rodger

and there has been a massive study going on btw, it's called Brazil.
Yes exactly. Its enough to look at Latin America. There you have a ton of people without a real sense of identity, a lot of crime, poverty and a ton of globohomo degeneracy aswell(lgbt, trannies etc.)

JBR works on Currywhores maybe

@Made in Heaven
No, I've said this before, but asians are masters of PR lies. I know this because I have experienced this myself. I have 2 cousins who look turanid and all my life I thought that that's what Chinese/Koreans looked like. I thought that my cousins looked asian. But when you actually see the facial features of turks vs asians, it's nothing alike where it counts. Likewise, my brother who is a weeb even told me he used to genuinely believe japanese people naturally had brown hair because of how many japs he saw with dyed hair which he thought was real, including many Japanese men. And that's the truth. In most races, ONLY the women makeup fraud, but among asians, even the MEN makeup fraud, so you get a false sense of their attractiveness, including their eye shape, skin color and hair color

Tldr: these indian women are falling for looksmaxxing lies.

Not all but quite a lot of mutts I knew didn't have a father in their life and they had psychological problems aswell. Its just that mixing races that are more distant from eachother is not very natural and it therefore could lead to a number of problems. Just look at Harper Mercer or Elliot Rodger
Want to know something else?

Even amongst the same broader race, I'd say intermixing is harmful. My source? Myself & others I've met.

I swear, if they did some massive study of sorts, I guarantee a strong correlation would exist between the more intermixed you are with other Whites, and the more mental/physical issues you will have.

Want to know something? I met two other guys on TG who had very similar ancestry/genetic composition to me, and they had the same issues.

Even others picked up & noticed it.
No, I've said this before, but asians are masters of PR lies. I know this because I have experienced this myself. I have 2 cousins who look turanid and all my life I thought that that's what Chinese/Koreans looked like. I thought that my cousins looked asian. But when you actually see the facial features of turks vs asians, it's nothing alike where it counts. Likewise, my brother who is a weeb even told me he used to genuinely believe japanese people naturally had brown hair because of how many japs he saw with dyed hair which he thought was real, including many Japanese men. And that's the truth. In most races, ONLY the women makeup fraud, but among asians, even the MEN makeup fraud, so you get a false sense of their attractiveness, including their eye shape, skin color and hair color

Tldr: these indian women are falling for looksmaxxing lies.
Makes sense cause K-popmaxxing involves dying your hair, having lighter skin, etc.

Want to know something else?

Even amongst the same broader race, I'd say intermixing is harmful. My source? Myself & others I've met.

I swear, if they did some massive study of sorts, I guarantee a strong correlation would exist between the more intermixed you are with other Whites, and the more mental/physical issues you will have.

Want to know something? I met two other guys on TG who had very similar ancestry/genetic composition to me, and they had the same issues.
Very interesting indeed. It seems like mixing different races and even sub races is always an issue to some extent but of course it is way worse if the races are more distant like for example Philippino/Irish or Russian/Nigerian. That makes sense to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back