Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed guys have it worse.

A

algeorge4011

Banned
-
It your a half black half white incel… u know my pain… not white enough for the whites not black enough for the blacks. Lol… it used to suck knowing I will prob nev have a kid, but now I realize it just isn’t in the cards for awkward mixed guys with dead end jobs. If ur a poor minority, unless u want a ugly, addict, and or fat/old woman… ur dead.. just give up

Though I am not mix, I still look mix and know your pain. Black kids treated me like shit because I don't look black enough, plus I think rap is trash. Plus if I race mix to either white or black (bantus), kid will look almost entirely like the mother cause me genes are weak.

I’m hapa and can feel your pain bro, it is indeed over for us

Cope, you don’t know the pain of being a browncel
That’s real pain
over for us shitskins.:cryfeels:
You can do everything right and end up looking like the color of poop.

I have the same skin tone as @ilieknothing's profile picture, the color of literal diarrhea.
What did I do wrong to end up looking like this?
-Was born to a fair-skinned Bangladeshi mother, which instead gave my brother an almost tan skin complexion.
-Stay indoors 95% of the day from having no friends or anything to do outside; so much so, I almost developed rickets from being too vitamin D deficient when I was young.
-Put on lots of sunscreen in the summer.
-Limit my exposure to the sunlight by only going out when it's already dark out or staying under the tree shade.
-Live in a higher latitude region, the American Northeast, where there is less direct sunlight.

I can relate, I'm a mixedcel too it's hell

I am mixed and not fully white :feelsrope:

If not Chadrone then yes.

that's the thing that makes me most sick no matter what i do i've never stop being ethnic there's no racemaxx
but i'm light skinned

Last edited:
It your a half black half white incel… u know my pain… not white enough for the whites not black enough for the blacks. Lol… it used to suck knowing I will prob nev have a kid, but now I realize it just isn’t in the cards for awkward mixed guys with dead end jobs. If ur a poor minority, unless u want a ugly, addict, and or fat/old woman… ur dead.. just give up
Exactly what I mean, and which is why we need to disassociate ourselves from niggers and not be forced to accept our "blackness" if it's been breeded into us against our will.

Why be proud if your mom is a race-traiting whore and your dad abandoned you?
I can relate, I'm a mixedcel too it's hell
I blame my grandma and the Spanish!
Cope. It's better to accept who you are than trying to change yourself and becoming something that you're really not.

Last edited: