Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MIXED GENDER PARTY IN MY HOUSE

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
I have 3 roommats who wont ttalk to me, i live in the attic room (rental house divided in 4), the guy downstairs is having a mixe dgende party and im not allowd in there
i wish i was dead the music is so loud

and i found a rat in the kitchen

I have 3 roommats who wont ttalk to me, i live in the attic room (rental house divided in 4), the guy downstairs is having a mixe dgende party and im not allowd in there

You should make rat soup and feed it to them, Tell them its lamb meat or just normal cow meat

Throw the rat at those fuckers!

burn down the place

absolutely brutal.
did they specifically say you are not allowed?
are the other roommates allowed?

absolutely brutal.
did they specifically say you are not allowed?
are the other roommates allowed?
yeah, 2 males 1 female and there are some others downstairs, they never talk to me and when i say hello to them when i run itno them int he halls they refuse to answer

You're not allowed? Tf

You're not allowed? Tf
theyre playing techno music on the ground floor right fuckig now and im alone in the attic room having cuaght a rat in a glue trap. i was the only one who showed any empathy for th rat, they wanted me to stomp on it and i trid to freee it but had to abandon it outside

yeah, 2 males 1 female and there are some others downstairs, they never talk to me and when i say hello to them when i run itno them int he halls they refuse to answer
Absolutely brutal man. I'm sorry

ill_4425199_eb57_elliott.jpg

(in video game)

Wtf, why won't they allow you? What's their reason?

Put laxatives in their drinks