Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mixed environment isn’t worth it

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
In Islam there has to he segregation between the sexes everywhere, work, school, market, everywhere and it helps to reduce crime as foids wont reward the criminal, no bullying (or at least the extreme ones) as chads wont try to impress foids, a higher likelyhood of a virgin foid, the pros are all there yet cucks want to destroy nature

I got sick and tired if falling for a foid but then she likes another guy and 5 other guys like her... as if i have any chance with her... Islam=solution, everythinf else is cope

Worldwide caliphate needed tbh.

Lets create a new Caliphate where we will conquer land and take woman as slaves, all incels are allowed to join and get a free foid.

shariamaxxing is legit

I love you guys no homo

In Islam there has to he segregation between the sexes everywhere, work, school, market, everywhere and it helps to reduce crime as foids wont reward the criminal, no bullying (or at least the extreme ones) as chads wont try to impress foids, a higher likelyhood of a virgin foid, the pros are all there yet cucks want to destroy nature

I got sick and tired if falling for a foid but then she likes another guy and 5 other guys like her... as if i have any chance with her... Islam=solution, everythinf else is cope

CCM Kakegurui   Episode 07   English Subbed mkv snapshot 12 22 2017 08 22 19 32 37

Some smelly, hairy camel foid that you have to be in an arranged marriage to even qualify for and the only way to do so is through familial connections.

No thanks.

View attachment 61996

Some smelly, hairy camel foid that you have to be in an arranged marriage to even qualify for and the only way to do so is through familial connections.

No thanks.
What is wrong with fucking your cousin or havinf respectable members of society arrange a virgin for you

Here’s an aryan afghan girl reserved for muslim men

Attachments

• D14C94D0-CC6B-4430-AA07-C7C5CED13C9E.jpeg
    D14C94D0-CC6B-4430-AA07-C7C5CED13C9E.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 53
What is wrong with fucking your cousin or havinf respectable members of society arrange a virgin for you

Here’s an aryan afghan girl reserved for muslim men

Happy6

Middle easterners are all Caucasians. The white worship doesn't work on me, it would make no difference if you picked out the hairiest camel foid you could find.

I guess the cousin thing makes sense but a lot of camelcels get left high and dry if they're family can't set them up, which is why a lot of them become terrorcels.

If you want a more ideal society to replicate, you will have to look further east than the middle east.

View attachment 62006

Middle easterners are all Caucasians. The white worship doesn't work on me, it would make no difference if you picked out the hairiest camel foid you could find.

I guess the cousin thing makes sense but a lot of camelcels get left high and dry if they're family can't set them up, which is why a lot of them become terrorcels.

If you want a more ideal society to replicate, you will have to look further east than the middle east.
China is communist and their foids crave any drip of white blood. If you are into asian foids there is indonesia durgan uiyghur hazara and many more muslim asian groups

Ultrabrain IQ, Islam is the solution to all this degeneracy.

Japan was destroyed by America after WW2. Your ideal Japanese society existed at one point, but it ended 73 years ago. Today, Japan is nothing more than a vassal state of America, its culture has been irrevocably tainted by American consumerism, American soldiers rape Japanese women with impunity. When you go to Japan in December, you will find nothing but a slightly different version of the country you left.

Japan was destroyed by America after WW2. Your ideal Japanese society existed at one point, but it ended 73 years ago. Today, Japan is nothing more than a vassal state of America, its culture has been irrevocably tainted by American consumerism. When you go to Japan in December, you will find nothing but a slightly different version of the country you left.
not true, america doesn't occupy it anymore.

not true, america doesn't occupy it anymore.

America still has bases in Japan. American soldiers have been involved in a bunch of controversies in recent years for raping Japanese women. On bases such as in Okinawa, American soldiers fuck Japanese foids while Japanese men are left with nothing. America still holds the leash over the land of the rising sun.

America still has bases in Japan. American soldiers have been involved in a bunch of controversies for raping Japanese women. On bases such as Okinawa, American soldiers fuck Japanese foids while Japanese men are left with nothing. America still hold the leash over the land of the rising sun.
america is just a pawn for israel

are crime rates in muslim countries pretty low?

indonesia

Blush1

A good choice, I heard you don't even have to be white for those foids. Any foreigner will do.

You could even try your luck with these foids.

Uhh4

Google's not pulling anything up for this.

Happy5

Interesting, but too small of a group to bother targeting.

Sigh1

Most of them are just afghanis trapped in China.

and they are cucks considering how much the Chinks humiliate them

https://tribune.com.pk/story/871879...ese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rk-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

871879-chineseimams-1429337711-412-640x480.jpg

XINJIANG:

In another attempt to suppress religious freedoms, China forced imams from its eastern Muslim majority Xinjiang region to dance in the street and swear to an oath that they would not teach religion to children.

The imams were also forced to tell children that prayer was harmful for the soul.
The Muslim imams were further forced to brandish the slogan that “our income comes from the CKP [Chinese Communist Party] not from Allah”.

america is just a pawn for israel

Yes, America is the pawn of Israel, and through America, Israel controls the world. This is why every country that America occupies is consumed by degeneracy and the loss of its native culture, leading eventually to a homogenized global world culture of cuckoldry.

America still has bases in Japan. American soldiers have been involved in a bunch of controversies in recent years for raping Japanese women. On bases such as in Okinawa, American soldiers fuck Japanese foids while Japanese men are left with nothing. America still holds the leash over the land of the rising sun.

Angry1

Yes I hate the American military for their war crimes and atrocities that still continue to this day, including continued illegal occupations and wild G.I. niggers raping innocent women.

I have heard all the stories of course, as I know everything there is to know about that place.

America and the rest of the west is and will continue to pay for their sins, as their countries are being destroyed and the Asian century begins.

View attachment 62014

A good choice, I heard you don't even have to be white for those foids. Any foreigner will do.

You could even try your luck with these foids.

View attachment 62015

Google's not pulling anything up for this.

View attachment 62016

Interesting, but too small of a group to bother targeting.

View attachment 62021

Most of them are just afghanis trapped in China.

and they are cucks considering how much the Chinks humiliate them

https://tribune.com.pk/story/871879...ese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rk-alcohol-communist-xi-jinping-a8357966.html

871879-chineseimams-1429337711-412-640x480.jpg
Reading what the chinese do to them pisses me off... and liberal muslims say that we dont need jihad

Yes, America is the pawn of Israel, and through America, Israel controls the world. This is why every country that America occupies is consumed by degeneracy and the loss of its native culture, leading eventually to a homogenized global world culture of cuckoldry.
someone should smuggle in some millitary grade weapons for Japanese citizens so they can kill all the american troops

I meant dungan not durgan they are chinese muslim people in kazakhistan. Most muslims are asiana

Multiculturalism is shit ngl.