Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MittenSquad mogs me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet, eyecolor lotteryLoser
★★★★★
JFL if you think it can't get any worse for you facially than looking like MittenSquad. He fucking mogs me to death. He may look like Sid, but I am an ogre and look like Shrek. He's also taller and mogs my frame. He's not that fucking ugly as RR made him out to be. I mog his eye area and nose but everything else is a mog. R.I.P to the guy though.
Fallout elder scrolls bethesda youtube mitten squad dead rpg games

You said you also have fetal alcohol syndrome like MittenSquad. So your case is worse than his?

Never began for you then. I somehow doubt you are this ugly but idk it could be true
idk what's hard to believe. I know many people that are uglier than him and they are not that rare. I am one of them. My life experiences prove it. I bet mitten was bullied less than me.

idk what's hard to believe. I know many people that are uglier than him and they are not that rare. I am one of them. My life experiences prove it. I bet mitten was bullied less than me.
I truly find it hard to believe you could be uglier than him and not have roped yet. In actually have a hard time believing you could be uglier than him as well, since he is one of the ugliest people I saw, other than deformed accident victims or something. Very few people are as ugly as mitten squad, let alone uglier. You have tons of mental strength for continuing if you actually look worse than him. His eye area is giga subhuman

You say you are 3/10 which is close to being LTN(4/10) but mittens squad is like a 2, since he is balding as well

I have so many similarities with that guy (RIP). Prey eyes, Norwooding, alcoholic (though at least I'm recovering there).

The eye area and nose is what makes him subhuman, probably only the eye area alone because it looks so uncanny. I bet you're normie looking.
His skull shape was more of a flaw then his nose
His eyes were his main flaw though

If you titled his eyes a bit and pushed them closer he wouldn't have drank himself to death. Literally just a few mm of bone that separates how people are treated.

If you titled his eyes a bit and pushed them closer he wouldn't have drank himself to death. Literally just a few mm of bone that separates how people are treated.
He still would be ugly due to his brutal UEE and eggshaped skull

You mog me then .im trucel so over 4 me

Yeah it literally says hes normie on his profile jfl "diguising as a normie" nigga you cant disguise as a normie unless you got the looks for it
real