Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mitten Squad should not have roped

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Fallout elder scrolls bethesda youtube mitten squad dead rpg games

Mitten Squad recently died after drinking himself to death.
He had a very successful gaming channel, which at very least made him 10k USD a month, probably more in the 30-40k per month range.
Mitten suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome, which is when a woman drinks during her pregnancy. His case was very severe.
This means however that his genes aren't necessarily bad, perhaps he even had chad genes.
Had I been him, I would have moved to Angeles City in the Philippines, I am sure he would have been extremely popular among the bar girls, because of his money of course but also his oofy doofy style. He would not have been seen as a threat by them, he could have ascended and even married a top 1% bar girl with all the cash he had. Their children wouldn't even be bad looking given that his condition is not genetic and would certainly mog most other kids in Angeles City.
Even 8Chan founder Fredrick Brennan ascended in the Philippines.
Iehi6gko fredrick brennan founder of site linked to us shooting reuters 625x300 06 August 19

When I visited Angeles City I saw a bunch of guys like the one bellow, so obese and old they couldn't even walk, yet they drive their electric scooters right into the lady bar and get served.
Item1430249 600px

Horribly how he had to serve for the mistakes of a woman his entire life. Even if he went to the Philippines no girl would truly be attracted to him. They'd just exploit him for money until they couldn't find use of him anymore. There really was no reason for him to live.

That was crouzon syndrome

View attachment 1019788
He had a very successful gaming channel, which at very least made him 10k USD a month, probably more in the 30-40k per month range.
Mitten suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome, which is when a woman drinks during her pregnancy. His case was very severe.
This means however that his genes aren't necessarily bad, perhaps he even had chad genes.
Had I been him, I would have moved to Angeles City in the Philippines, I am sure he would have been extremely popular among the bar girls, because of his money of course but also his oofy doofy style. He would not have been seen as a threat by them, he could have ascended and even married a top 1% bar girl with all the cash he had. Their children wouldn't even be bad looking given that his condition is not genetic and would certainly mog most other kids in Angeles City.
View attachment 1019805
When I visited Angeles City I saw a bunch of guys like the one bellow, so obese and old they couldn't even walk, yet they drive their electric scooters right into the lady bar and get served.
View attachment 1019803
I0tl2eli50861
"chad genes"

View attachment 1019788
View attachment 1019805
View attachment 1019803
assuming he wanted to be a betabuxx..

Richfags don't deserve my empathy
Rest in piss scumbag

i doubt he made a lot of money
he didnt even have a mattress

i doubt he made a lot of money
he didnt even have a mattress
he had a total of 400 million video views. Youtube Ads alone paid him at very least 400k USD. More likely around 1-2 Million USD.
On top of that he was selling merch, so I bet he was a millionaire.

Richfags don't deserve my empathy
Rest in piss scumbag
He isn't the richfag you should worry about he is just a mere delta

@Ci Jey @RealSchizo @Rabbi Schneerson @Pajeetsingh does he mog u btw incel tV made a video on him and even he the ultimate JBW believer agrees that he’s truecel

@Ci Jey @RealSchizo @Rabbi Schneerson @Pajeetsingh does he mog u btw incel tV made a video on him and even he the ultimate JBW believer agrees that he’s truecel
Idk I’m very ugly

He does mog me boyo
Status, frame and facially wise