Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mistakes ugly men do are less tolerated

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember a day when I was even uglier than usual, with a poor haircut.

I had a rendez-vous with a therapist and accidentally rang the wrong door (the signs were confusing). A woman opened and proceeded to shame me with a noticeably demeaning, mocking voice for having disturbed her.

I am convinced that if I had been Chad, she would have gently said to ring the other door and that would have been it.

This is why I say that ugly men must be the perfect employee if they every do get a decent job or else they will get fired when they make a mistake or be one of the first to get laid off if they decide to downsize.

This is why I say that ugly men must be the perfect employee if they every do get a decent job or else they will get fired when they make a mistake or be one of the first to get laid off if they decide to downsize.
Yeah thats why i kiss everyones ass at work and never show a look of dissatisfaction. Just gotta accept your role in life.

People who don't know me treat me really politely.

No shit, I've observed it a lot and women have even admitted on other forums I've been on that when a cute guy is too quiet, shy or says dumb shit ect she lets him off. If you're the ugly side of average, one little mistake it's GAME OVER!

I notice this all the time. Ugly men must be perfect at all times.

This is so legit. On days where I look really bad, aka wear glasses, don't comb my hair, dress poorly, bloated face etc. I find that females treat me much more coldly.

I am convinced that if I had been Chad, she would have gently said to ring the other door and that would have been it.
I had something like this happen to me too, but it was from a uni femoid cunt teacher. She always let people come late to class, and one day I didn't know there was an essay due, so I went to the library to type it up and arrived late to class, then the bitch told me she won't accept the essay because I came late. I told her she let other people come late and turn in assignments, but all the stupid bitch can say was, "I'm not going to argue, rules are rules" I bet if I was a chad or a femoid she would've let me turn it in with no hassle.