Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mission Impossible: Fight the normies

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Spread blackpills. Call anyone who doesnt agree with the blackpill a "sour incel" and virgin shame them. Normies HATE being called incel, so just keep saying it to everyone until the word has no meaning

Just sperg out in public theory

Tenor

im ngl with u nigga....who asked?

Just sperg out in public theory

Just do it on discord servers and shit. I call all normies a sour incel whenever there is a dispute, really sets them off.

Fuck, on the other hand, foids are usually quite blackpilled. A few hours ago I spoke with a foid about the importance of looks, and she told me that they are very important for everything.
Although this foid is a 4/10, but he knows that his vagina will give him everything.

This is high iq lol

Fuck, on the other hand, foids are usually quite blackpilled. A few hours ago I spoke with a foid about the importance of looks, and she told me that they are very important for everything.
Although this foid is a 4/10, but he knows that his vagina will give him everything.
mogs me

Plot twist maxxed

too much work, i'll just rot instead.

Spread the blackpill