Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Missingthepast is an infiltrator trying to make us look bad to the media

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

@BummerDrummer @GoffSystemQB @mental_out @Master @SergeantIncel

@MissingThePast

He’s already inactive ngl

might've been a shared account, they also took great pleasure in using the search function in the documentary, greycels shouldn't be allowed to use it tbh

we need averification from now on
might've been a shared account, they also took great pleasure in using the search function in the documentary, greycels shouldn't be allowed to use it tbh
look at 3:30

>work in a lowpaid job
>using mac

they will never understand us just look at them
2020 07 30 1

@Master @SergeantIncel dunno if it's possible but if it is then ye

@MissingThePast
Thoughts?

Tbh there will always been cases like these where people slip through.
That's true. I remember in the earlier days of incels.me, I pretty much acted like a mod and called out the LARPing fakecels and I got some of them banned. I did my part!

they really were only able to get through 50 posts?

also look at them struggling to get the account approved, just fucking lol
She tried to get in my now long abandoned discord but got weird vibes from him.

Good that she didn't. People made holocaust jokes and it got me to hot

Normies truly are evil.

obviously we failed tbh

we need to make it harder
just make it harder
how will you do that tho
without discrimating members that do belong here
same with lookism

obviously we failed tbh

we need to make it harder
Yes very true. Please please change registration policy. Be more strict and demand a compulsory voice verification and face pictures.

Yes very true. Please please change registration policy. Be more strict and demand a compulsory voice verification and face pictures.

Wouldn't help, foids have access to beta orbiters who will do whatever the foid wants.

Wouldn't help, foids have access to beta orbiters who will do whatever the foid wants.
But still this will stop 80% of them.
The present registration process is so lame literally any normie can join this forum. Once they join they have access to search feature and DMs
That's all it takes.

Users with less than 1000 posts should not be allowed to use Search and Sewers.
Do it @Master and @GoffSystemQB

But still this will stop 80% of them.
The present registration process is so lame literally any normie can join this forum. Once they join they have access to search feature and DMs
That's all it takes.

Users with less than 1000 posts should not be allowed to use Search and Sewers.
Do it @Master and @GoffSystemQB

My point is that it wouldn't of helped in this case. This roastie was a journalist and would have got a dude.

@MissingThePast

You should add a voice verification ngl
If this was at all possible I would support it.
Some kind of photo verification would be good, provided it was a secure process to protect against any photo leaks.

My point is that it wouldn't of helped in this case. This roastie was a journalist and would have got a dude.
But we can't stop people like them. No matter what we do they will always by pass the wall.
Most infiltrators are lowIQ coom brain ITcels and le edgy fags tbh.
Strict verification will weed out 90% of those faggots

Some kind of photo verification would be good, provided it was a secure process to protect against any photo leaks.

Do you seriously think people would be comfortable sending their photos to nameless people to be accepted into an incel forum?

This is a terrible idea tbh. Imagine there was a data breach and the incel picture database got leaked. It would be giga over for many people in many other areas also. Any kind of life (e.g., career) they had could be ruined by a simple dox.

Don't forget, there's a $300 bounty on each of our account info.

Do you seriously think people would be comfortable sending their photos to nameless people to be accepted into an incel forum?
This is a terrible idea tbh. Imagine there was a data breach and the incel picture database got leaked. It would be giga over for many people in many other areas also. Any kind of life (e.g., career) they had could be ruined by a simple dox.
No lol :feelskek: Me personally as an Oldcel, and I like to think I'm pretty Based, it wouldn't bother me too much being "exposed" as it were. Though I fully appreciate I'm in the extreme minority as many of you fellow CelBro's have jobs, family etc that would make exposure problematic.

So that was the account made by the krauts in the documentary

documentary

Let's be serious. It's as much a documentary about incels as Scarface is a documentary about a Colombian (Cuban?) immigrant to the US.

It's 95% fiction.

Let's be serious. It's as much a documentary about incels as Scarface is a documentary about a Colombian (Cuban?) immigrant to the US.

It's 95% fiction.
It’s completely fake and is just trying to give us an even worse name.

they will never understand us just look at them
View attachment 305779
The woman literally said to one ethniccel they met: „if I feel lonely I dont write hateful stuff in onlineforums“.

When did she ever felt lonely? The longest she probably has been ever without a dick was 2 weeks.

It so low IQ luckily even most people in the comment section were grasping this.