Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Missing teen love is worse than being molested at young age

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I love the hypocricy of society. Men missing out on their youth and teen love is never mentioned. All the focus is on stacies who once got molested in their childhood.

Meanwhile those who got molested turn out fine, still having sex and living a happy life while i literally know no one who missed teenlove that didnt turn out to be a wreck.

Check the people around you. There will be an extreme correlation between those who missed teenlove and the shit quality and deep depression of their lives.

I am teen right now :feelsrope:

Just shoot me in the head already

But molestation victims are ruined for life

not really

A fag randomly groped my dick once in highschool, it was cringe and pissed me off but who cares. I didn't even report it due to how little I gave a shit

its nothing compared to missing out on the most pinnacle experience on Earth

I'd undergo torture or prison rape just to experience teen love a few times

Molested :yes:

Teen Love:no:

:feelsbadman:

Who disagrees with OP is a simp whiteknight faggot

I guarantee this post will be on that inceltears type site FSTDT

Both happened to me so I’m double fucked

Victory Royale, inkwell!

I'm tired of hearing about this teen love shit, fuck off.

Pure unfiltered blackpill
The way life's meant to be
Forever out of our grasp

Nice joined date mr undercover feminist inceltear poster

My sign up date is irrelevant.
I'm tired of hearing about this sensitive teen love shit, get over that shit. it's corny.

I'm tired of hearing about this sensitive teen love shit, get over that shit. it's corny.
“Get over it, worthless icel”

Fuck why did I read this:feelsUnreal:

Just saying that I'd have loved if a woman milked my cock as a teen and did it multiple times.
Hell, I was jerking off at 5/6 so if she started then I'd be fine as well.

Nobody gets "damaged" from relationships or sex. That is just stupid.
Everybody that goes without sex and relationships is broken beyond repair and their life has no meaning.

Just rope u piece of shit. Gtfo out of here

agreed tbh
missing out on the only worthwhile part of life is enough to rope
giga- cope tbh ngl

Molestation is scary but you can move past it. It is completely impossible to move past the total failure of your social life from a young age. By missing teen love, we've missed a crucial part of learning how to have normal relationships with other people, and we haven't had the experiences that define most people as they grow up. Socially speaking, we're empty shells were supposed to be filled with experiences.

Last edited:
1245px-Child_development_stages.svg.png

Science confirms life ends at ages 19.

As a mature student surrounded by, then, early 20 something roastie foids I can confirm the shelf life of young women is short-lived and its over by age 23 for most of them.

Blackpill.