Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Missing out on what separates us from Animals

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★
I found this forum due to my NEEThood. Holding down a Job is such a basic thing for people in wealthy countries. But I can't do it. I'm too mentally disabled to hold down a job, yet not mentally disabled enough for disability allowance.

Then I think about hypothetical boyos who want marriage, but can't for whatever reason.

Last edited:
tbh i always considered NEEThood to be one of the cringest and most weird thing a grown ass man can do.
this forum is supposedly meant to literal men who failed to get attention from toilets irl but not kids who count on their parents for a dollar or two every morning to buy some food.

tbh i always considered NEEThood to be one of the cringest and most weird thing a grown ass man can do.
this forum is supposedly meant to literal men who failed to get attention from toilets irl but not kids who count on their parents for a dollar or two every morning to buy some food.
Fuck you society makes it hard for incels to make a living kys bitch why should I wage slave for a soyciety that hates me why should I work for soyciety when I can’t even get pussy FUCK YOU

Whats the bit that separates us from animals?

Fuck you society makes it hard for incels to make a living kys bitch why should I wage slave for a soyciety that hates me why should I work for soyciety when I can’t even get pussy FUCK YOU
You get to do something Bears can't do. You get to wear a suit & shizzzzzzzzzz

Have a job

Do marriage

Stuff like that which requires cooperation
Animals cooperate, insects have jobs in their colony, there's plenty of mammals that form monogamous pairs. I don't think any of that separates us from animals.

Last edited:
NEETing is a way to rebel this fucking misandrist society for treating men like garbage.
If we don't get pussy, then it naturally means we won't contribute to a fucking society that hates us.

Animals cooperate, insects have jobs in their colony, there's plenty of mammals that form monogamous pairs. I don't think any of that separates us from humans.
I'm less than Animal/Insect in some ways :worryfeels:

NEETing is a way to rebel this fucking misandrist society for treating men like garbage.
If we don't get pussy, then it naturally means we won't contribute to a fucking society that hates us.
Based