Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing out on teen love and talking to girls in highschool is brutal

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
It was just absolutely brutal to sit in the corner of the class and watch almost all of the other guys have at least one female friend that they would constantly giggle like girls with. They seemed so happy and socially competent.

Foids are so different. I have no experience with them. I would love to know how foids really act like in private. I am not lying when I say that I have never received kindness or sweetness from a foid ever in my life.

Even if I magically ascend and get a gf now, it won’t ever be the same. In middle school and high school, you’re so naive and life is still bright and I would have loved to be a giggling school boy with a girl. Some of the girls in my highschool were funny and weird, adult women are not like that anymore I would have really liked to talk to girls in highschool.

Missing out of teen love is fucking beyond brutal i will never get to fuck a young virgin pussy FUCK MY LIFE :feelsree:

Missing out of teen love is fucking beyond brutal i will never get to fuck a young virgin pussy FUCK MY LIFE :feelsree:
yup now all you have is roastie 20s girls and you cant be with a teen anymore because its illegal, you had your one chance and now youll have to watch the 15 year old chads brag about their jb girlfriend :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It was just absolutely brutal to sit in the corner of the class and watch almost all of the other guys have at least one female friend that they would constantly giggle like girls with. They seemed so happy and socially competent.

Foids are so different. I have no experience with them. I would love to know how foids really act like in private. I am not lying when I say that I have never received kindness or sweetness from a foid ever in my life.

Even if I magically ascend and get a gf now, it won’t ever be the same. In middle school and high school, you’re so naive and life is still bright and I would have loved to be a giggling school boy with a girl. Some of the girls in my highschool were funny and weird, adult women are not like that anymore I would have really liked to talk to girls in highschool.
I went through similar stuff in high school, too.

Everyone else was smiling and laughing and talking to each other, and I was always alone, sitting in the back and watching.

I would daydream about talking to girls and having female friends and falling in love. It was the only thing that kept me going, and it always felt hopeless but I still believed that I would get to experience it one day.

yup now all you have is roastie 20s girls and you cant be with a teen anymore because its illegal, you had your one chance and now youll have to watch the 15 year old chads brag about their jb girlfriend :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
14 is legal in my country but in practice that doesnt do much because society will cuck you

Brutal suifuel

idk the girls in my highschool weren't goodlooking

most of them were mid in middle school, and looked bad by highschool

Makes me wanna fucking die
Pepe pain

Hitting the wall at 14 JFL :feelshaha:
alcohol, liberalism and being a slut can really fuck up foids tbh

I can't think of a single foid in my school who actually looked better at 18 than before that. even if they didn't look good to start with, they managed to look worse by high school

over for agecucks

I missed out on being liked by classmates in general, now I can't catch up on anything :feelsrope:

Absolutely relatable