Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Missing/dead white foid syndrome still alive and well - JFL at blatant race favoritism

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/DFSSPcvxQe4

I can’t help but laugh every time one of these stories makes headlines, and at the millions of people pouring their heart out for some random foid they’ve never met. I challenge you to find a similar story of literally anyone other than an attractive white woman going missing or dying that has even a tenth of the traction :feelshaha:
CP134052172-1-e1632613994157.jpg

The Gabby Petito incident was a particularly egregious example, honestly surprised BLM activists haven’t made a fuss about this sooner.

Young black girl goes missing a few weeks before Petito, nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:
yeah no shit. a white foid will go to a college and get a job later (useless job but she will still be a somewhat useful part of the society nonetheless). the niggress won't work, will shit out some retarded useless nigglets, will be on benefits, will be on child support and will be a parasite to the society. so yes, nobody gives a flying fuck if a nigger goes missing or gets killed

ethnic alert

Very true. But the whole topic is totally ignored by society because it makes a lot of white people feel uncomfortable. Topics that are cringe and make white people feel uncomfortable are brushed aside, even if the issue is important and others feel that it needs to be addressed. Both the mainstream media and alternative media will ignore the issue if it makes whites uncomfortable.

I just now found out that some Mexican 16 year old teen was raped and killed in SF last year in the SOMA neighborhood. (where Twitter is based). That is where all of the homeless roam, congregate, do drugs, and defecate all over the sidewalk.

Just fuckin WOW. Had that been a white foid raped and killed, that woulda made national news and still would have been discussed.

Last edited:
You just said it "attractive" white femoid. Guess the most attractive race. The blackpill :blackpill: is real.

Very true. But the whole topic is totally ignored by society because it makes a lot of white people feel uncomfortable. Topics that are cringe and make white people feel uncomfortable are brushed aside, even if the issue is important and others feel that it needs to be addressed. Both the mainstream media and alternative media will ignore the issue if it makes whites uncomfortable.
Is this a joke comment?

These stories are always rich with :blackpill:
I remember how everyone started calling the bf of that girl a bald manlet :lul:

stupid foid deserved hope she burns in hell with her bitchy spoiled rotten ass :feelsjuice:

i would have fucked gabby petito s ohard :ahegao:

I just now found out that some Mexican 16 year old teen was raped and killed in SF last year in the SOMA neighborhood. (where Twitter is based). That is where all of the homeless roam, congregate, do drugs, and defecate all over the sidewalk.

Just fuckin WOW. Had that been a white foid raped and killed, that woulda made national news and still would have been discussed.
agreed. And I also noticed many ethnics are like this too. They care if cumskin foid goes missing or raped whatever. But not of their own race jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back