Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Missing 411 | Real or Hoax?

PanzerLehr

PanzerLehr

Blackpilled Fascism
What’s the general consensus on missing 411? Anyone here done much research on the subject?

This image shows the clusters where missing 411 cases occur here in the US.

2876E430 AC2E 417D B176 1253205CD32B

I think some of the cases are legit and deserve some looking into, but a lot are bullshit and exaggerated to sell books and get podcast listeners.

Getting lost on those trails is pretty easy especially the ones that have steep declines.

I think some of the cases are legit and deserve some looking into, but a lot are bullshit and exaggerated to sell books and get podcast listeners.

Getting lost on those trails is pretty easy especially the ones that have steep declines.
Agreed, there’s always a lot of sensationalism and hype with this kind of stuff. But I still find it deeply interesting. I’m not really into supernatural and paranormal type shit for the most part but I’ve always found these cases interesting.

Makes me wonder if they tie into the larger paranormal community with skinwalkers and things. Would be interesting to see if native Americans have had these sorts of experiences.

ok i read about this shit now i dont wanna go outside bro as if i go outside anyways
One of the commonalities I’ve often seen is that this phenomenon occurs mostly in national parks, near bodies of water, and generally involves hikers or hunters. Especially bow hunters. It also targets those who are upper tier members of their communities, so no offense to anyone, but I would say most of us are safe.