Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL missing 16-year-old white Becky found - at bottom of lake

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

She was so zooted after a party she drove her car straight into the reservoir :feelskek:

she's allegedly 16 btw :dafuckfeels:

Probably didn't die a virgin either like I will.

Good riddance :lul::dab:

IF THAT WAS A 4'2 BANGLADESHI TOILET CLEANER THAT WENT MISSING NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT HIM :feelsree:

She had that meth head jaw thing lol

Men die and rope themselves every second and no one cares, why should I care about some random sloot...

ppl were speculating that a human trafficking ring was behind this

now the truth is out

lmao 16 year old toilet allowed to drive. biggest joke of planet earth.
Won't be missed :smonk:

people in mainstream media will get sad for shit like this and like the bianca case , and forget the countless war crimes the usa commits in the mid east against normal citizents (espacially fucking kids !), and what saudi arabia and iran are doing in yemen . how about we talk about some real shit how about that ?!

people in mainstream media will get sad for shit like this and like the bianca case , and forget the countless war crimes the usa commits in the mid east against normal citizents (espacially fucking kids !), and what saudi arabia and iran are doing in yemen . how about we talk about some real shit how about that ?!
The U.S controls the media so that shit like that isn't talked about (Mỹ Lai massacre was reported two years after it happened,) and Saudi investors and billionaires can bribe countries to not talk about their crimes.

The U.S controls the media so that shit like that isn't talked about (Mỹ Lai massacre was reported two years after it happened,) and Saudi investors and billionaires can bribe countries to not talk about their crimes.
absolutely fucking right

Looks like I lost the bet...

She didn't float!

I guess she wasn't a witch after all.

She had that meth head jaw thing lol
oh shit that's true top fucking kek.you just know this bitch would be a single mother of 2 getting fucked by every 6'5 black guy that goes by her work.

"The “astronomical” search for Rodni, which spanned at least two states and thousands of acres, saw police accrue 19,951 cumulative man hours and review 1,871 tips"

they would spend a day looking for a loser man and call it off:feelsaww: anyway rot in hell bitch you threw easymode life away:feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back