Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Missed teen love

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
How to cope with the fact that I didn't experience love as a teenager, in my class almost everyone has already lost their virginity and had partners, how can I at least stop being so obsessed with this? I know it sounds illusory and wouldn't be perfect, but I feel like I've missed something in my life

Try and Date teenage foids? Depends on how cucked were you live is? But if your a TrueCel is going to be difficult whatever the age.

its over buddy boyo. cant go back

Allisonscott

C0b6a6bbd44dbad0d5dfe6c350f2f697

003d574dd755a0ece76c329ed36fe81e

Tenor 1

Tenor

U hv to trick ur brain hard enough that this is ur life. Like how a fish nvr thinks it wants be a bird flying in the sky.

Yea ik I sound crazy

You just learn to deal with it, although it still haunts me. As well as the opportunities I never had or the rare ones later in life I may have missed. Turning 30 and still never having a relationship or sex was rougher on me, my life is a total wasteland now!

Last edited:
jfl we will never experience teen love, the purest form of love

Delusional cope if you believe teen whores are "pure" and can "love" outside of Hollywood movies.

The agepill is that once you get in your mid/late 30s you'll regret even missing banal mid 20s love. I am so oxitocyn starved I would venture to say I'd be happy even with a 28 years old femoid (as long she is khhv ofc).

Delusional cope if you believe teen whores are "pure" and can "love" outside of Hollywood movies.
Delusional cope if you think you wouldn’t treasure teen love for life had you experienced it.

Remember that dream when you're trying to climb out of a hole but you just keep sliding further down?

That's what the agepill taste like and we all gotta swallow sooner or later. As a child we all think: "not me, that won't happen to me" but somewhere around 18-22 you wake up and realize that in 10-25 years your youth will be gone forever.

How to cope with the fact that I didn't experience love as a teenager, in my class almost everyone has already lost their virginity and had partners, how can I at least stop being so obsessed with this? I know it sounds illusory and wouldn't be perfect, but I feel like I've missed something in my life
Houellebecq deals with the teen love issue in his novel Whatever.
Here's a part from the film adaption

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfxgB0_IUoI