Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Misogyny is the best cope

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I love treating women like shit and yelling at them in public until they cry, it is extreme lifefuel when other people feel a taste of your suffering. Thoughts?:feelsLSD:

I'm too high inhib to yell in public

cope u dont do this

Have u done it before? Please record next time

Bullshit, you never even said hi to a female

Last edited:
I didn't use to be like that, quite the opposite but these days I just get a feeling of euphoria when I see unfortunate foids, especially sometimes when it's a beggar foid on the street and I just turn, look at her and continue walking like I ain't seen nothing, pure lifefuel.
A huge blackpill that i noticed is that only ugly foids go homeless, if you’re attractive you can easily offer sexual favors in return for a place to stay

I’m gonna paste a post I copied from r/braincels. Warning: extreme suifuel
Assuming that all femoids are huge manipulative sluts that offer no value to society is the biggest cope ever, dead srs.

There are women out there who are loyal and loving, but only towards Chad.

There are women out there who contribute a lot to charity, volunteer and are decent people, but they just don't want anything romantic with you because you're ugly.

There are women out there who are hard-working, and have good careers that pay them a lot of money. They just want nothing to do with you.

This cope has to end. There are decent women out there, but you'll never experience that because you were born short and ugly.

Chad on the other hand constantly experiences the best that women have to offer; Their love, loyalty, gentleness and kindness is all he's ever known, because women will only do that with him.
this post is retarded

they only mention chad (8/10+ men) and ugly men (sub4)

just act like 4-7/10 men dont exist bro