Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Misogyny is fucking tiring

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Its like when I used to be fashpilled and hated Jews 24-7. It fucking eats at you. Honestly, the act of hating so much has ruined my mental state even worse than women themselves.

I don't know why I still do this. Sure, there are foids who have wronged me immensely, and there are foids who commit the crime of being whores in public, but truth be told, the majority of them aren't too bad purely because a) I'm not attracted to them so they don't owe me shit, and b) the only crime is association.

At this point, I think I'll just phase it out for general ambivalence; you do you, I'll do me, just stay the fuck out of my way. Then I can focus my energies to knowledge, productivity, and hating those who truly deserve it (eg that bitch who ghosted me back in December after she literally said "yes we can go on a date" and then suddenly blocked me entirely).

Of course, to any women who see this and think I'm becoming bluepilled, I'm not. I'm doing this for myself, not for your beef flaps. Its how I went from hating all Jews to just the rich ones. Its a reallocation of my resources.

interesting cope

Yeah tbh. I recommend it. Scale down your hatred so it can reach those who truly deserve it.
i'll look into it. might make me a tad less ragey

I don't necessarily disagree with you but I can't help but hate them after what they've done to me.

Best I can do sometimes is reduce it to thinking of them like animals.
I mean mostly what I do is ignore them, and fact is, most of them haven't actually wronged me. So I focus my hatred on those who do.

That's part of why most people leave the rage phase after a few years. It's exhausting and there's not much point to it.

Not much point in hating women anyway. They're npcs like most people and will follow what they're told. The real problem is that we don't have control over our countries anymore. They're run by foreigners, jews, cynical opportunist scum, etc.

That's part of why most people leave the rage phase after a few years. It's exhausting and there's not much point to it.

Not much point in hating women anyway. They're npcs like most people and will follow what they're told. The real problem is that we don't have control over our countries anymore. They're run by foreigners, jews, cynical opportunist scum, etc.
Tbh.

Its how I went from hating all Jews to just the rich ones. Its a reallocation of my resources.

Exactly. I used to hate all women, but now I only hate the hot ones.

I hate the nature of women, for what they are as a human animals, based on evidence that my personal experience and science shows.

In my far-right nationalist times the hate also consumed me. I hated the most that I was misunderstood by normies and their NPC mindset. I hated them and the media more than ethnics or jews.

I don't hate women a whole group. I think I am even incapable of hate currently. Anger and rage about evil acting and speaking females now and then still, but mostly it is sadness and apathy. But I also have no personal reasons. No rejection and no humiliation experienced by females. Only more or less strong signs of disinterest and sometimes repulsion.
Jesus said bless your enemies and forgive them. I don't know why, but it even good for my own psycho hygiene. I also experience a vanishing of uprising and stored negative emotions trough prayer and worship.

Tbh about some things I am more mad at God then at women.

Last edited: