Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Misogyny is absolutely normal and healthy

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Often misrepresented or reduced to irrational hatred. Misogyny is only rational answer that man can have to degenerate and idiotic behviour of cumdumpsters. It's realisation that only metric of foids value is how usefull they are to men and since holes are worst at almost everything than men, thier rights should be taken away and thier roles reduced to mothers and housewifes.
In fact, most of the positive qualities associated with femininity are result of strict patriarchal supervision. It's men who created an image of a woman that prelevant in culture. Foids by nature are devoid of those positves qualities and as such strict control of female behaviour is a key to stable society, since foids themselves don't posses any ability to control themselves. Moreover, since foids already leech most of society resource and contribute to society less than men, that means that thier role isn't crucial in society, so getting rid of thier rights would only benefit society. By making foids a property of a father and then husband, we shift burden from of financially providing for a whore from society to a father and then husband.

If you disagree, you're a cuck and waste of space.

Promiscuous foids were shunned and turned to outcasts in the past.

Hey normalfag/reddit lurkers, please ask yourselves this:
Why are marriage and birthrates in 1st world countries in the gutter nowadays?
(Despite liberal policies and improved living conditions of course. :feelsseriously:)

Last edited:
Why don't you live in Afghanistan? Women are property there, you'd love it. Actually, it's a shit hole.

Why don't you live in Afghanistan? Women are property there, you'd love it. Actually, it's a shit hole.
Why don’t you post on Reddit? They love and respect foids, you’d love it there. :feelsdevil:

That graycel needs to be banned? Of course
I have reported him. Inshallah janitors expunge this soy infestation :feelsohgod:

Yes. This goes even beyond my hateful inceldom. I think even a happy, well-adjusted sexhaver man ought to have a healthy dose of misogyny. It's what women deserve and even want deep down. This fantasy of gender equality is sheer fucking insanity.

you're so right

True. It can also be a good cope.

(Despite liberal policies and improved living conditions of course. :feelsseriously:)
Many cuckservatives defend foids emancipation JFL

I prefer ancient Rome where everything was fine until they decided to emancipate foids.

Aldo Afghanistan is the way it Is thanks to 20 years of hamburgertards bombings

That wasn't the point. The point was that promiscuity is bad for society as a whole and the decrease in marriage and birthrates is proof. Afghanistan is also the way they are because of other reasons. Don't play stupid brocel. :feelsseriously:

Also if you lurkers/redditors actually cared about women. You would do something about it instead of encouraging it. The majority of foids end up depressed because they regret their years of promiscuity. Check out your own platform in regards to this. Don't need to take my word for it. :feelsokman:

Many cuckservatives defend foids emancipation JFL
I'm not trying to claim that cuckservatism, taking away their rights or anything similar is the solution. However promiscuity will always be a negative thing in my eyes, so I'm against it.

Last edited:
I am a traduck. we shift burden from of financially providing for chads used up cumrags from society to a beta bux provider father and then husband.

If given a choice, foids themselves have no want of being mothers, especially with below-to-averege males. Mothership is obviously patriarchal concept, as even feminist note. The liberated foid only became mother and wife after a years of taking Chads' sperm and settles in her 30s, way after her ovaries past prime. In past, foids were forced by society to give birth at young, prime age, most suited for child birth.

Also this system is created to profit of degeneracy, in which foids take lead, and financial dependency of average citizen.

Indeed mysogyny is healthy and good, but the point about the patriarchal culture is also very much true, since it is the ideas and concepts of men that shaped foids in a way that in the past made then as good women under control capable of monogamy and good relationship with their one and only husband; one example of that are the female characters from fictional sources that you may like, notice: What all of them have in common is the fact that they where written by men.

one example of that are the female characters from fictional sources that you may like, notice: What all of them have in common is the fact that they where written by men.
That's true. Fictional character are set of traits and tropes created by culture, they represent certain idea of reality, not reality itself. Likewise, female characters don't accurate potrait foids, they represent certain idea of femininity rooted in patriarchal culture and femininity through european culture was often used to represent abstract concept that are not necessarily linked with foids. So essentially culture should be used as a tool of behaviour control, not as a mean to learn about reality, as it doesn't provides necessary means for that.