Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Misogyny is a very important aspect of the blackpill

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
misogyny - dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Everybody knows that a woman's greatest weapon is her tears. Her ability to manipulate, to play the victim, to control men. It will turn otherwise logical men into absolute simps fit for cucking. The only reasonable defense for any man is misogyny. A misogynistic man will dismiss all attempts by the woman to control him because the misogynistic man does not put her on a pedestal. The misogynistic man treats the woman in the same way that he would treat a man who is trying to trick him.

Similarly, anyone who claims to be blackpilled should logically be misogynistic. If you are not misogynistic, then you are either willfully ignoring the blackpill truths or you are just a faggot concern troll like this picture:

svUDhbEh.jpg

Very legit, if you dont hate women youre a cuck

giphy.gif

Hating women doesnt mean anything, you can be a serial killer and still have a normal love life if youre good looking, thats how depraved women are

Ugly male? Misogynist by default regardless of what opinion he has.

Foids are nothing more than shit on my shoe

How about not have life be a fucking game of who can manipulate who?

High IQ

Any intelligent man will logically be a mysoginist.

Good morning I hate women

Based
The moment you give in to the enemies delusions you've lost.

I have a question. Am i a misogonist just because i hate women and want to see them suffer until they are dead? I mean i cant see anything "misogynist" about that. I mean doesnt everyone fantasize about bashing her fucking head open when he sees a attraktiv girl? Thats nothing "hatefull" or "misogynist" thats just normal.

i am a misanthrope

Women are on average physically weaker than men; they had to develop into manipulators in order to keep men in control.

Misogyny is a reasonable reaction to blackpill.

Agreed, but I wouldn't call it misogony, unironically feminism.

Sarcasm about the same old crap argument as against antifa in that cartoon? :feelskek: Funny how the right is ideologically inconsistent.

Anti sjws suck because they overinflate the problem. Specifics matter jfl... Their criticism is hardly genuin besides that, just concern trolling. Simple as that.

Last edited:
True for the modern West, but women should be chattel transferred from a father to a well vetted husband. In this scenario women would be beneath contempt, much like a dog is beneath contempt and whose behavior is merely the reflection of their master.
that's how it was for centuries. a woman taking her husband's name signifies the 'purchase' of the women by the man from her family. she is now his property.

We need to stop downplaying our hate for women. It's part of why we're not taken seriously. I'd be a misogynist even if I were a gigachad.

If misogyny is just some game men play to counteract the game women play of gender politics, maybe both men and women shouldn't play games.

Conflict is inevitable in a world of limited resources. You're only solution is to either play the game or don't play at all aka MGTOW->>>

If you dont hate the people which have caused you suffering you are a retard and kys