Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Misogyny becoming regular part of discourse on /pol

It's truly a rarity to see a misogynist or incel friendly thread there. After browsing that board i came to conclusion that majority of them despise incels because they are redpilled ( :bluepill: ) cucks who worship tradthots and who give same advices as CuckTears when it comes to women.

Fuck /pol/
They’re way behind the 8 ball.

When you realize that alt-right shit is just a ponzi scheme of Chads fucking Stacey, being an incel is the natural progression.

sounds like a change for the better

It's truly a rarity to see a misogynist or incel friendly thread there. After browsing that board i came to conclusion that majority of them despise incels because they are redpilled ( :bluepill: ) cucks who worship tradthots and who give same advices as CuckTears when it comes to women.

maybe this is going away as we enter the roaring twenties

They’re all incels in denial basically, coping with the ethnostate thinking they’ll get a traditional wife if it happens jfl.

While they spend their time posting race war predictions on /pol/ their fellow white women are getting dicked down by chad, chang, tyrone and mohammed.

One claimed that "foids only date black guys" when his picture showed a Tyrone, not a normie black guy.

Alt-right copes...

I used to see loads of women hate threads on r9k and pol back in the days, they have always been an integral part of those boards and that is where I first got blackpilled.

Still a shit hole and most likely will never change.

jfl at taking anything posted on 4glow.org/glow/ seriously.

jfl at taking anything posted on 4glow.org/glow/ seriously.

It's become a containment board but it's still very good. They regularly talk about the women question and the JQ. 8chan might not come back

It's become a containment board but it's still very good. They regularly talk about the women question and the JQ. 8chan might not come back
I hope not.

Finally, pot belly with balding head people are realising the truth.