Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Misogynistic myths about vaginas are destroying my self esteem"

• Thread starter Misogynist Vegeta
  • Start date
All vaginas smell, there are no 'best' smelling pussies in that they have no odor at all. All foids are filthy and that's a fact they can't deny and dispute

wait until she learns about the FESIKHPILL

She can get sex and love whenever she wants. Just think how quick she'd kill herself if she lived our lives in true forced loneliness, touch starved, and with no sex.

I can hear the whistle

She can get sex and love whenever she wants. Just think how quick she'd kill herself if she lived our lives in true forced loneliness, touch starved, and with no sex.

A year ago I was working in a grade school and overheard two teen foids talking about testicles. They kept chattering about how ugly balls are and made some dumb ass analogy about plums to ridicule them. They concluded the discussion by saying that all balls are ugly and the just have to find the least ugly ones.

Remember womank love projecting their vile hygiene on men too, the most insulting thing you can say to womank is that she reeks especially her stanky pussy that is "self regulating self cleaning" or some BS, makes sense when the average woman showers 1-3 times a week then use dry schampoo the other days and to hobo showers under the armpit with soap.

Lifefuel that she feels this way, made my day :smonk:

Last edited:
Fucking dirty bitch her pussy definitely looks like Roast beef and stinks like raw fish

Nothing she said was a "myth". Her pussy as she describes it is fucking putrid

self esteem is believing you don't deserve the good treatment you get from other people
chances are people who believe in it, don't deserve the good treatment they get from other people. Treatment is unfairly spread, they get more of it than their actual personality traits warrant, and deep down know it
i've never met an incel who cared about his self esteem we just care about the brutality of loneliness and actual tangible consequences of being ugly, instead of fearing it will make our many friends suddenly stop hanging out with us. They already did, it aint a fear
what a distant reality :fuk: i wish i had that problem