Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Misguiding my bitch mom lol

Fufu

Fufu

50% Untouchable
-
As some of you already know my mom is a gook loving whore and because of her mistake I'm now stuck as a mutt.

There is some fun to it. Because she's so fucking stupid she still doesn't know Vietnamese after all these years lol. I've known the language since I was fucking kid and this grown as foid still fails to grasp the language. Luckily because of that she still has to ask my sister and I for advice on some words. I've started giving her the wrong translations so she sounds like a damn lunatic whenever she tries to speak it now. We're visting my grandparents for dinner tomorrow, wait to watch her embarress herself infront of her in laws tomorrow lolololol.

Why is she a bitch? Is it just because she gave birth to a mongrel like you?

You are almost as retarded as ER. Your mother is an angel for being one of the few white foids willing to settle with an asian man.

Why is she a bitch? Is it just because she gave birth to a mongrel like you?

Basically, if she didn't let her gook obsession run her life she wouldn't have produced a litter of mutts and set me up for failure from day one.

Basically, if she didn't let her gook obsession run her life she wouldn't have produced a litter of mutts and set me up for failure from day one.
But does she love you and treat you good though?

seems like we have a future hERo

sounds like a stupid dumb whore.

Make her eat dog.

Better hapa than full ricecel

You are almost as retarded as ER. Your mother is an angel for being one of the few white foids willing to settle with an asian man.

You're half white in Vietnam and incel? :feelswhat:

Doubt tbh. Send pics for rating. You are probably just insecure, maybe you got bullied out of jealousy. Are you taller than your peers?

To be fair Vietnamese is pretty much the hardest language there is.

Last edited:
don't race mix boyos

As some of you already know my mom is a gook loving whore and because of her mistake I'm now stuck as a mutt.

There is some fun to it. Because she's so fucking stupid she still doesn't know Vietnamese after all these years lol. I've known the language since I was fucking kid and this grown as foid still fails to grasp the language. Luckily because of that she still has to ask my sister and I for advice on some words. I've started giving her the wrong translations so she sounds like a damn lunatic whenever she tries to speak it now. We're visting my grandparents for dinner tomorrow, wait to watch her embarress herself infront of her in laws tomorrow lolololol.
I'm a mutt too. I feel ur pain and rage

Most AMWF pair are of higher quality than WMAF because of the eliteness the ricecel needs in order to attract a white foid. I'm sure with your elite parents your situation can't be that bad.

Most AMWF pair are of higher quality than WMAF because of the eliteness the ricecel needs in order to attract a white foid